Has anyone tried these nutrients?

LEMON420

Hey guys i just got a whole vunch of nutrientes for free and im woundering if anyone has ever used there before and if so how can i used them im going with happy frog soil i camt find any thing online and what i do it was to complicated to understand
420-magazine-mobile650808854.jpg
<br />
<br />
Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Has aanyone tired theres nutirents

Nope, but I found this online on their site.

SOILESS MIXES ( PROMIX/SUNSHINE MIX ):
These mixes, often referred to as soil mixes by many growers, are in fact soilless mixes composed mainly of sphagnum and peat mosses. These components are relatively inert and hold good amounts of air and moisture making them suitable as a good plant growth medium. In many ways these mixes are similar to hydroponic growing in Coco Coir. However these “soil” mixes often contain other components designed to release nutrients to the plants over time to try and provide a more “soil like” feel to them. To use Dutch Master Nutrients with these products look for a soiless medium that is free from added fertilizer. Added fertilizer mixes are usually marked “HP”. These added fertilizers will interfere with the balance of the “complete” Dutch Master nutrient that you will be feeding it. If you have or intend to use a HP marked mix you must thoroughly flush it with fresh water to remove this fertilizer before planting out and feeding your plants for the first time with Dutch Master GOLD Nutrient or our other base nutrients.
FEEDING REGIME:
The best regime for feeding uses the 1 feed 2 waters method. Essentially you will feed ( as you normally do ) one day and then feed only fresh water for the next 2 days and then repeat the cycle over again. To look at this over a week it would look like this – Mon – Feed, Tue – Water, Wed – Water, Thur – Feed, Fri – Water, Sat – Water, Sun – Feed, Mon – Water and so on.

pH:
Remember in “soilless mixes you need to run the pH a little higher than you do in Hydro to allow full availability of all elements. The pH you need to use is pH 5.8 to 6.5.

Re: Has aanyone tired theres nutirents

Nope, but I found this online on their site.

SOILESS MIXES ( PROMIX/SUNSHINE MIX ):
These mixes, often referred to as soil mixes by many growers, are in fact soilless mixes composed mainly of sphagnum and peat mosses. These components are relatively inert and hold good amounts of air and moisture making them suitable as a good plant growth medium. In many ways these mixes are similar to hydroponic growing in Coco Coir. However these "soil" mixes often contain other components designed to release nutrients to the plants over time to try and provide a more "soil like" feel to them. To use Dutch Master Nutrients with these products look for a soiless medium that is free from added fertilizer. Added fertilizer mixes are usually marked "HP". These added fertilizers will interfere with the balance of the "complete" Dutch Master nutrient that you will be feeding it. If you have or intend to use a HP marked mix you must thoroughly flush it with fresh water to remove this fertilizer before planting out and feeding your plants for the first time with Dutch Master GOLD Nutrient or our other base nutrients.
FEEDING REGIME:
The best regime for feeding uses the 1 feed 2 waters method. Essentially you will feed ( as you normally do ) one day and then feed only fresh water for the next 2 days and then repeat the cycle over again. To look at this over a week it would look like this — Mon — Feed, Tue — Water, Wed — Water, Thur — Feed, Fri — Water, Sat — Water, Sun — Feed, Mon — Water and so on.

pH:
Remember in "soilless mixes you need to run the pH a little higher than you do in Hydro to allow full availability of all elements. The pH you need to use is pH 5.8 to 6.5.
Awesome thanks

Re: Help

I've never seen this type of nute before, but if you are growing in Happy Frog you won't need much until about week 4 or 5
Yeah i figure that today i notice one of my plants had a little nutriente burn its my first time using happy frog and i didnt think it would be that strong.

I have a few other grow rooms that ill try the dutch master line in maybe ill do a log on here to show you guys how it gose

Back
Top Bottom