Perpetual grow

LEMON420

Ohkay guys so i have a question for you guys with experience i currently have 3 4x4 grow tents that i wanna use to do a perpetual harvest in. My goal is to try and harvest 2 pounds every 2month.
Heres my current set up
4x4 veg tent with 8bulb t5
4x4 flower tent with 1000watt hps
4x4 flower tent with 1000watt hps
Will try scroging in flower tent
18 site turbo cloner with 4bulb t5
Medium is happy frog soil with fox farm trio
Also doing lst topping and super cropping wanna try n do co2 as well
Do u guys think i might be possible to pul this kind of yield

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also ill be growing indica strains with high yield profiles

You have a flower time of around 65 days then add on 7 to 10 days for flush. You can't rotate it fast enough. I don't know what experience you have but 2 lb out of a 4x4 will take some experience with topping and training. How many plants are you putting into a 4x4? To get a lb a month you need to flower in all 3 4x4 tents. You will actually get better than a lb a month on average.

You have a flower time of around 65 days then add on 7 to 10 days for flush. You can't rotate it fast enough. I don't know what experience you have but 2 lb out of a 4x4 will take some experience with topping and training. How many plants are you putting into a 4x4? To get a lb a month you need to flower in all 3 4x4 tents. You will actually get better than a lb a month on average.
this is my new set up 4 4x4s with 1000s in each and 2 4x4 tents with 600mh on each for veg will do lots of lst and fim/top also decided ill be growin in coco instead of soil now

its possible but I would run coco instead of soil. Its faster and produce more weed. Soil is slow so you will spend a long time vegging and training plants.

Id run 4 plants per tent in 22litre fabric smart pots. vegged 4 weeks from germination or 3 weeks from clone. In coco that should give you 500grams per tent, so 1lb per tent. if you use one tent for vegging you will def harvest every 8-9 weeks strain depending. or if it were me id be just running full cycles on each tent and operate on a max 12 week turn around per tent. realistically 11 weeks. so you would pull 1lb per month.

In soil i think you be vegging 6 weeks min to max it out. I hate soil growing the plants respond really slow to training. You can get amazing quality and yields from coco and mega simple to grow in.

Alternatively you could run 1 plant per tent in dwc with 2 weeks veg and pull 14oz + per plant under 1000w hps.

Topping will also slow growth down. All you need to do is bend bend bend for multiple heads and not real stress to plant and you will still get max yield from the space with an even canopy. Im not a fan of topping at all, its just not necessary.

If you are going to run co2 you want sealed room environment and it be tricky in those tents to run AC, co2 and dehumidifier. Pointless running co2 in an extracted room as the co2 is pulled out before the plants get any chance to use it. you would need shit loads of co2 to get any noticeable results.

or if it were me id be just running full cycles on each tent and operate on a max 12 week turn around per tent. realistically 11 weeks.
With something like this would you just pull clones from the current crop in preparation for the crop to come? It wouldn't seem like this would lend itself to keeping a variety of mothers around.

I'm really glad this post popped up, I was trying to work out a similar situation. I currently have two 4x4 and was trying to decide on adding two more or going for a 4x8 and having that be dedicated to flowering on a staggered cycle, and then dedicate one 4x4 to clones and mothers and the other to veg

i wouldnt bother with a mother for that many plants unless you really find a strain you want to keep. just take clones off plants before they flower. Or you could have a little space for a mother and cloning that would make it faster. even from seed you could run 12 weeks start to finish no problem at all and still max it out at 4 plants per 600w hps.

Back
Top Bottom