help

Ceelo

I have an indoor grow. The plant is 6 days old and just grew 2 more sets of leaves so now it has 4 sets of leaves.I Have the plant under 2 CFL's they are 100w each and throw of 1600 lumens each.They are in a 6,6,6 inch pot size.The soil I am Using contains no fertilizers. I havent read the PH yet I am currently waiting for the PH reader that I ordered online so it could be a PH problem but im not sure.I let the tap water I use sit for 2 days. I also think it could be a burn from the light becuase it was 3 inches away but im not to sure and i did raise the light up to 5 inches. Okay so this is how the plant looks, the two first leaves that came out when the plant sprouted are folding upward and one of the leaves has 2 brown spots on it, mostly the ridges are folding upwards. I once seen a list of pictures of plants that were sick with a discription of why it was sick and how to solve it, if anybody could give me a link to this thread it would be very helpful. thank you for read all of this my fingers are tired lol.

Re: help....

heres what i would do if i were you. A. post a pic of it. B. transplant it into a 5gal bucket/grow bag or what ever you got. next, i would raise the fluoro's to 4inchs and get a fan directly blowing on the lights and plant. how often are you watering it? what soil did you use? and i would give it some superthrive.

Oh NO (forgot my Mr. Bill voice)

.. don't tell the rookies to fert seedings ...

well, unless it is just potting media he's usin'....
instead of good old dirt.

If its good potting soil/dirt, you should be good to go till flowering.
'er so that's what I do ...
and the only ferts you basicly need are Flower ferts

Of course I keep a bottle of Veggie Ferts around, just in case.

Till Flowering:
Clones get re-potted once.
Seedlings at least twice.... :)

Im watering it like once every three days. I'm using regular dirt that I got from a hardware store, it's good though it contains perlite, sand, and a couple other good things. what would superthrive do for it?

Okay I find out what it was. It was heat stress it was getting to hot in there so i had to throw a fan in there even though i thought i wouldnt need one for CFL's. I have one question would the leaves that folded upwards go back to normal?

Back
Top Bottom