Hemp milk?

Haha420

ok this obviously isnt my idea but i just stumbled upon it.

ok first you take a bunch of MJ seeds and 3 cups water:

and blend it nice and finely:

next you strain all the seed material out of the milk:

should kinda look like this?:

and in the end should look like the milk in the glass in the corner:

my question is does this actually work?? it seems like an easy way to get high and gives you something to do with all those left over seeds or something. but ya does this get you high?? haha :allgood:

edit: oh and all of this came from the bubblebag website just to give them credit for it

Re: Hemp milk??

That is alot of seeds, some one isnt smoking good bud there. LOL, but seriously I have no idea, I don't think there is THC in seeds and I have never heard of this technique befor.

LOL, Good point, I forgot to say that it probibly does taste like shit.

lol i was just floored when i saw this! i could actually get that many seeds fairly easy so i just had to ask. i totally forgot about there not being any THC in seeds, which makes me wonder why you would do that then? i found it on the official bubble bags website so i didnt really think twice.

InYourEndo said:
as far as i have read there is no thc in seeds thats y its not illegal to posess them. that milk would taste like it was shoved up someones ass the pooped out again. so in short.. no i doubt very highly that you would even get the slightest buzz. thats a hella lot of seeds too.. it would take a long damn time to gather that many seeds... unless you had a male and female plant right next to eachother constantly or somthing and just took all the seed out of there.

endo

ps.... yukkkk!!!
While there is little or no THC in seeds (sorry, won't get you high), they are still illegal to posses. The law reads ANY PART of the marijuana plant is illegal.

I'd rather plant those seeds and get some plants. If only half of those seeds ended up female you'd still be set for long time, or be set if you sold it all.

lol OBM blame the dudes who invented the bubble bags!

wait why doesnt the milk in the glass look like the milk that was strained? cruel trick maybe?

save the milk, plant some seeds, when they start growing pour the seed-milk on the plant, like when you water it .... it's like giving the plant extra fuel, ya know. I have no idea if that would work or not, but it would be fun to try and find out, see what happens.

You could possibly have a super plant with dozens of different strains all mixed in from "watering" it once in a while with your weird seed-milk stuff:goof:

Thank you Haha.You made my day.And I thought I have seen all that can be done marijuana.The milk industry is not going to like this lol.

Even if seeds do have THC in them, THC needs to be triggered by heat to release it... so I don't think that would work.

Back
Top Bottom