Hempfest 2006 Seattle

Yer shittin me? Never heard of it? Poor bastard. :cheesygrinsmiley:

7.5 solid hours drive each way for me. Not sure on the exact mileage but...

It was fucking great (my first visit)! We (me, wife, 3 kids 15,6,4) spent both days down there hangin out, but nary a pic. Sorry. Lots of goodies to bring home tho! I picked up a bunch of bowls and bats, and chronic candy, and hats and t-shirts for friends all over the US and sent them as gifts. The gyro's were bomb and the roasted corn too. Music kicked ass! As did Randi Rhodes and all the other speakers. Freaky dude on the stilts was just weird. Glad I wasn't trippin.

Looking forward to it this year too. You can't see it all in one year.

Typically mid August Dank.

^ I Agree lol. Akornpatch, was there alot of cops around ..? Patrolling, making sure nobody breaks a law lol ... I'm not really up to specs on the seattle laws.

420AM&PM said:
^ I Agree lol. Akornpatch, was there alot of cops around ..? Patrolling, making sure nobody breaks a law lol ... I'm not really up to specs on the seattle laws.

haha not quite... i have gone for the past 4 years and i have never seen anyone busted... as long as you arnt running around saying "look at me im smoking a blunt" your gonna be ok... just smoke weed and maintain... its a great thing... all of you who have never been should make it a point to come on out... the turnouts of people is grow every year and i think 2007 is gonna be just the same!

HighToGetBy said:
i'd never heard of it until this thread either but i gotta felling ill be in seattle in august :cheesygrinsmiley:

with all this talk about people saying they have never heard of it i think it would be appropriate to perhaps put up some sort of a sticky thread posting info and all that jazz... just a thought... i would really like this to get out more... i thought everyone knew...

Back
Top Bottom