Herbies rocks

thegreengrocr

I got my seeds from Herbies last week. I had hoped for a 1 week delivery. They said that shipping had changed and to expect them on the 24th. That would be almost 4 weeks. They arrived in good camo condition after 10 days.

Auto Candy Kush Auto feminized. No yet. These will get germinated in another month for a 6000 ft.+ elevation grow.

White Label Seeds Afghan Kush Regular. 5 out of 6 germinated in 36 hours

DNA Holy Grail Kush Feminized. 4 out of 4 in 36 hours

Hawiian Skuk Haze Regular. 5 out of 6 in 36 hours. Free seeds

Delicious Fruity Cronic. 0 for 1 in 44 hours. Free seeds

Started with 16 and now have 13 in soil waiting to pop. I put them in soil before the roots got 1/8 inch past the seed.

I want some pollen to make some seeds from the 2 Kush's. I will feminize with colloidal silver after the cross is done.

Herbies4.jpg

I received my third order from Herbies today. Ordered on the 16th and arrived on the 21st. Herbies prices are a little higher than most, but use a discount code and get 5% off and with free seeds, I agree Herbies rocks.
I ordered 14 seeds and got 4 NLxBB free. I am going to do all autos this grow. Part of the order was a Buddha seeds 10 seed assorted which was 4 specifed types and 6 assorted others. They all came in one container so I can't determine what I am growing. It appeared to be packaged by Buddha, so not a reflection on Herbies.

I just recieved my second order from Herbies, and I am totally pleased. When I decided to add to my order they combined shipping, and offered to refund my second shipping fee, I didn't have to ask. Seeds arrived in six days, from the UK to the western USA. Their stealth is perfect. The free seeds are nice, too. Herbie's is great!

Back
Top Bottom