Herijuana(pics) test buds

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Well even though there is still 3 weeks till harvest there is quite a few buds/plants that are mature enough to be tested (all except haze and skywalker). My buddy The Plant Doctor cut about 5-6 small branches from the bottom of a couple of Herijuana's that were hanging down a bit and snipped them to test. We've got all the buds drying right now for the next 3-4 days before they are ready to actually test, should be good enough for the vaporizer tomorrow though. After they are dry enough to test I'll give a premature smoke report. But the buds are a very very nice lighter green colour and so alot of crystals. I still got to give them a final trim after there dry as you'll see in the pictures
So these last 3 weeks my plants are getting some overdrive from advanced nutrients for the first week then flushed for the last two. The OD from advanced nutrients will make these buds explode especially the calyx's, so the buds have great potential to double even triple in size, height, girth all around. So here's the pictures. :bongrip:
testbud.jpg

testbuds.jpg

Mr P420.. once again.. you amaze me.:smokin:

looks for an exciting next 3 weeks

O yeah you have overdrive... Damn that is what I forgot to buy. Well mine is pretty fat allready so I can't whine. Advanced Nutrients are great....

yeah Overdrive is amazing can't wait to see the effects on my plants. I tried a ppiece of the drying test buds in the volcano vaporizer and HOLY SH*T, I'll do a strain report soon....WOW!

HOLY SH*T! I like that..

Keep us posted.

wow, that looks awesome, it keeps reminding me how empty my container is

Back
Top Bottom