Hermaphrodite seeds?

idk if it would.. but if they did that neccessarily wouldnt be a bad thing!!...

see you germ a couple of those seeds.. and if they grow into he/shes.. snatch em up and save the pollen..

then you use that pollen to impregnante one or two budsites of a confirmed female and you will have feminized seeds..

while you still may get a male or two.. the ratio is much more in your favor when you impregnate a female with hermy pollen..

help on saving pollen/breeding? start right here : Breeding for Beginners - Create Your Very Own Strain!

good luck!:cheer:

ZW- I have to disagree with saving the hermi pollen as this is the primary means that seed companies "feminize" their seeds. What that means is the seeds that sprout have a higher than average chance of being female BUT ALSO a higher than average chance of being hermi. Most, if not openly displaying banana dicks during flowering, will stealth spread pollen by a solitary, hidden pod. You will never have a sensi crop as such.

IMHO, feminized seeds (through hermi repollenating) is the bane of the medi grower. Hermi genes have almost entirely corrupted the existing gene pool. With many of the "regular" seeds, anymore one is likely to have hermi crossover. It sucks.

The only way to truly get feminized seeds is to treat with colchicine, if I recall properly. This is a poison & kills like 98% of all the treated seeds. However, the remaining live ones will be female. No seed company that I know of utilizes this timely & costly procedure. Femi seeds suck. Best.

Back
Top Bottom