Hermie seeds 5 of 6 female (great white shark)

stonedwrx06

so i grew hermie seeds from great white and found 5 of 6 female amazing and nasty ill post pics soon anyone else ever get this many females from hermie seeds??????????????:grinjoint:

How long have you been flowering them? Beware hermies show female traits first than grow male balls later in growth. Just keep a wide eye open. Checking them everyday.

1. K- Shack most hermie seeds grow hermie plants. Here is some great reading on the subject...How do they feminize seeds?

^ agreed,, was growing some seeds from a plant that went hermie, from 6 seeds, 4 female,, all 4 of those turned hermie in 3rd to 4th week of flowering, just like the original,, but yet there was another plant in there with them, and it never hermied..

my conclusion, grow hermie seeds,, get hermie weed,,

well impretty sure it was form a hermie but ill keep u guys posted i hope the dont turn out herm cause they are looking sick right now:peace:

yeh still feamle i found one other post on hermie seeds and he ghad a big grow out of 30 he got 4 males so maybe hermie seeds are not as bad as people think or may just be the strain whixch is shark. umm update on the plants many trichs forming one of the bigger plants had a nute def so i had to go back to veg fertsumm on two of the five i cut many fan leaves to test differetn way fo growing . at first i had bad results they were stunned by the leaves being chopped but after a week they recoverd and now are putting more nutes i guess to the buds and there is more bud growth on these plantsbutthe original plants with no leaves cut are producing budds and smell great

Back
Top Bottom