Hermie seeds will the be male or female?

vernf1990

I had a few buds only turn hermie.from w.widow fem.seeds?
I raised them up and this is what they look like,I am hoping they will be female also??anyone agree??:cheer:

ohhpp..sorry no pics..new memebr and I cannot add pics.here yet?

any input is highly welcome...:thanks:

your good to go vern, never expect perfect with your first grow.

infact. never expect perfect... ever.

You will always run into random things that you have never seen before, and you could have 100 successfull perfect crops... then boom.. you get hit with something new. never let your guard down and assume :p thats when the evil strikes.

anyways, if its just a few balls... dont worry. pluck them and continue on your way :)

if you end up with a few stray seeds... who cares, plus, you can plant them and use them as experiments to see what a plant can handle, and how they respond to things you want to experiment with!

i'v been looking into breeding and genetics, and have come to the conclusion i wouldnt use hermie seeds to produce big projects.. but, if you just have a couple plants you want to grow at a time as a hobby, or a couple plants to grow outside of your good ones as experiements. giver! no harm no foul.

proper genetics will beat hermie seeds any day. typically with both vigor, and stability. but. hermies are how i started. Infact, my first seed i ever planted was a hermie seed.

good juck with whatever you decide!

Back
Top Bottom