Hey All!

Den Master 60

420 Member
I'm a disabled Army Vet. After 226 jumps the doctors said I had done enough!! So I got my Hit The Road papers!

Anyway I have a lot of spinal problems. So I'm a medical user. It's been legal here in Maine for medical since 2012. But haven't heard a word about recreational.

Just started in Sept. and planted my first seedlings about 2 weeks later. I just put them in 12/12 flower stage. This in itself is pretty amazing because I have a BLACK THUMB! So now I'm thinking not so black!

I live only about 20 minutes away from the Canadian border. So we are pretty Northeast! Enough to get -40 on occasion. So the idea of growing outdoors is not much of a option for me.

Yes I grew up in the 60's-70's. Yes I'm a flower child. Yes I used a lot of stuff back then. :)

But had to go cold turkey to get in the Army. So I've been drug free (recreational) for about 40 years. At least until September! The doc had me on just about everything for pain. I finally got tired of the BS that comes with it. So here I am.

:welcome: Den Master 60! Great to have you on board... funny how thumb color can change over time. :) Anyway... sounds like you're well on your way. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask... there are some really knowledgeable people who hang out here. This is the number one site on the web for cannabis knowledge.. plus we're all much better looking than those poor bastards on the "other sites"!
Good Luck with your grow and above all.... Have Fun! :peace:

I'm a disabled Army Vet. After 226 jumps the doctors said I had done enough!! So I got my Hit The Road papers!

Anyway I have a lot of spinal problems. So I'm a medical user. It's been legal here in Maine for medical since 2012. But haven't heard a word about recreational.

Just started in Sept. and planted my first seedlings about 2 weeks later. I just put them in 12/12 flower stage. This in itself is pretty amazing because I have a BLACK THUMB! So now I'm thinking not so black!

I live only about 20 minutes away from the Canadian border. So we are pretty Northeast! Enough to get -40 on occasion. So the idea of growing outdoors is not much of a option for me.

Yes I grew up in the 60's-70's. Yes I'm a flower child. Yes I used a lot of stuff back then. :)

But had to go cold turkey to get in the Army. So I've been drug free (recreational) for about 40 years. At least until September! The doc had me on just about everything for pain. I finally got tired of the BS that comes with it. So here I am.

Back
Top Bottom