Better late than never

MeowMix

420 Member
New grower and smoker, had the D.A.R.E stuff pounded into my brain in the 80's so I always avoided the dreaded gateway drug till almost 40!

I'm in the US in one of the medical states, but it still seems pretty widely frowned upon. Or maybe I just need cooler friends.

Started my first grow about a month ago and have been lurking the forums so figured I would start a journal and maybe get some good tips and tricks.

Welcome to the party, @MeowMix. :welcome:

40! You've got some catching up to do! :Rasta:

Happy growing.

New grower and smoker, had the D.A.R.E stuff pounded into my brain in the 80's so I always avoided the dreaded gateway drug till almost 40!

I'm in the US in one of the medical states, but it still seems pretty widely frowned upon. Or maybe I just need cooler friends.

Started my first grow about a month ago and have been lurking the forums so figured I would start a journal and maybe get some good tips and tricks.
Welcome! Any questions or concerns can be answered here. Good luck!

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Welcome aboard @MeowMix

Do you have any images of your current grow?

What strains do you favor?

I included the link for starting a journal.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Tok..

Yep! Been taking pictures at least once a week so just getting my notes together and images formatted so it looks halfway decent.

Growing indoors with autos in my oddly shaped loft that isn't much good for anything else. Tried tomatoes a couple years outdoors that did ok so I have a little basic knowledge plus what I've picked up here. Biggest surprise so far is how much stuff you need just to keep a little room at a good temp and humidity. Seemed like every day I was solving a new problem for the first couple weeks. Haven't managed to shock them too much yet though so fingers crossed for beginners luck.

Here's a tease. This is my gorilla glue on day 33 yesterday since planting. Roughly 30 since sprouting.
gorillaglue01.jpg

Total I got 1 Gorilla Glue, 1 Bruce Banner, 1 Girl Scout Cookie all planted 3/14 and just put 1 more GG and BB in soil that popped a couple days ago for backups.

Welcome. I def get the widely frowned upon mentality. I currently live in MI from MS - regardless of whether the state is medical or not it doesn't seem to matter as towards peoples mentality towards it. I think programs like DARE that teach misinformation are the reason behind that though. The only difference i've noticed is how often you smell weed in a med vs non med. In MS you would never smell or even see ppl lighting up, but up here its not uncommon lol. Either way, enough rambling. Welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledgeable & nice people here who can help you with any questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom