Better late than never - KillerTree

KillerTree

Hi all, I am a legal grower in Oregon and currently have a 6 plant setup which is an NFT (aero with sprayers instead of misters) similar to 420fied's (where I got my inspiration) setup here on 420mag. I am a total newb at growing but 420fied's post literally had everything I needed to hit the ground running bypassing dirt straight into the aero/NFT game (thanks) and it has paid off wonderfully.

If you are interested in seeing my grow it is actually in my sig, I am currently flushing it right now so you'd be just in time to see the good stuff. I did make some newbie mistakes, I had my screen too high and I didn't veg quite long enough, I guess I expected more of a stretch but I'm a newbie and it's all a learning experience. I'll get it :)

Thank you 420mag/members for teaching me everything I know. I am still learning but I hope to one day be able to help others just as much. There is tons of knowledge here, I was searching these forums for months and didn't even actually register until right before I started growing. I figured it was only right to register and share my first grow since 420mag got me to this point.

Hey KillerTree, :thanks: for the introduction. Well better late than never.
:welcome: anyway. I'll stop by and say hi in your thread.
See you there.
:peace:

Alright KillerTree, Thanks for saying hello and giving PROPS To 420fied.
You are Family now 4 sure! :yahoo:
You see this Yet?

I will see you around Friend! :thumb:
Heading over to your house right now! :welldone:
:cheer: KillerTrees 6 plant aero - paradise :cheer:

Happy Growin'

Enjoy Life & Stay High!

lol I'm a legal grower, not a patient... I'd "never" :rofl: test my patient's medicine :yummy:

You see this Yet?

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom