Merry Christmas from the north...

jollygreen

Greetings 420Mag Community! I have checked out a couple of other forums, and was directed here by word of mouth. Positive publicity has forced me to have high expectations of 420Mag. I cherish peace. :peace::peace::peace: Where else would intellect reside? :smokin:

I have studied growing for years and began cultivating a couple of years ago. I have completed several grows including outdoors, closet, room, soilless, and aero. I have grown G-13, Grapefruit Haze, Purple Kush, and bag seed (of course). Though I am a life-time student, I continue to search for knowledge and love to share it wherever I can.

Blessings to ALL. :xmas:

Re-3A Merry Christeas from the north...

HO HO HO jollygreen :welcome: you GIANT you ! Very glad you are here. Please continue to :surf: the forums and meet and greet all your new friends here. Think about starting a grow journal with us. 420 is all about gaining knowledge and then passing it on. We call it Spreading Cannabis Awareness! We will be looking for you in the forums. If you have any Question please ask. Enjoy your new Home....420! ;) :roorrip: :peace:

Merry Xmas JollyGreen and :welcome: to 420Mag!

Sounds like you'll be a great addition to the family here and I'll be looking forward to seeing
you in the forums. Have a good look around and I'm sure you'll like what you see.

C'ya 'round! :peace:

what a warm welcome. thanks, everyone. this is how it should be...love, love, love. :peace: i will be starting a journal soon. i also have a couple of useful DIY projects to tackle and post. :cheer:

this honestly seems like a great community and i am proud to a part of it. :thanks: ROSEMAN for turning me on to 420Mag. this is where we should have been all along.

blessings to all :peace:

Back
Top Bottom