Kinda late intoducing myself better than never though!

Myzz617

Hey 420,

Such a great site with so much to read and learn I almost forgot to formally introduce myself. My name is...for me to know and not reveal. Lol I am here to learn the best and easiest way to grow some smoke in my 4x4x8 almost 9 feet closet. Length by width by height, considering turning my whole closet into a grow spot not completely sure yet. I am younger than 30, I am into electronics and computers and am starting to like engineering in many different aspects. After seeing a movie like Law abiding citizen it makes me want to know how to build various things other than computers and other simple crap. Thus I am here.I am also going back to school which is why I also think i am interested in the grow project plus I want to and need to save some money rather than contributing to the "war on drugs" LMFAOOOO. Anyhow, I consider myself a geek in the making if you will for lack of a better term. And they say weed kills braincells which will make you stupid, I think damn near everyone on this site proves that statement to be false, but it depends on the person. Well i think thats enough for now. If anyone has suggestions for my grow project, leaning towards the hydro aspect-hydroponics let me know please. I plan on collecting data for this project for about another two weeks before I start buying parts and morphing my closet.

Hi Myzz617, :welcome: to the 420Magazine Forums.
Glad you like the site, It is the friendliest 420 site on the net. :grinjoint:
You have to decide for yourself what way to grow. Read some of the grow journals, and choose one that fits your space and needs.
Grow Journals - 420 Magazine
Good luck on your engineering career pursuit.
Need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
Ok, I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Hello Myzz617 from another New Englander.
:welcome: to 420
Glad you stopped by to say Hello to The 420 Community
So you met Labrat420 and Roseman, two great guys for know-how in hydro.
Wingman508 another very cool guy, From I take it like you RI, He is been busy offline lately but be sure to look for him, he has great thoughts about RI MMJ.
He just got he RI MMJ card about a month ago.
Many more wonderful members like them are all here for you to pick their brains
Continue what your doing :surf: the forums and research, Soon all the pieces will fall in to place...You watch friend.
If you need any help doing or finding something let us know..ok?
We will be looking for more from you out there in the forums
See you around and Happy Growing. :cheer:
:roorrip: :peace:

Thanks cocojoe and The weed. I have come across labrat and roseman's stuff, pretty impressing, lengthy but I shall dissect and figure it out. I'll be posting another forum before I proceed with my grow, but of course I will be asking questions, some may be dumb but "they say" theres no such thing as a dumb question. :) thanks for the hospitality..will deff see yall around. And Ne rocks lol-minus the weather.

Welcome Myzz617! You can't go wrong following LabRat and Roseman! I wish I would have found either one of them before I tried my first grow. Planted 6 harvested 1 little one but I got better at it since then! Keep on studying and then fire away! Keep in mind that the plant is not addictive but growing it is!

Back
Top Bottom