70 year old reefer/Bourbon connoisseur

MrReeferDude

420 Member
I grew up in rural Hicksville, Mississippi in the 60s. Join the service in 1971 the first time I ever smoked reefer was in Boot Camp. Then shipped off to Vietnam , and it was pretty prevalent as was opium, that I never delved in. I was always just a pot smoker. It looks like I just stuck with the “gateway drug” …
Anyway, mid 80s come I have a career you can’t smoke reefer so I decide on a career, and after 32 years I retired 2009, and started smoking again because I remember how much I enjoyed it. I live in the free state of Florida, and we have access to medicinal cannabis, which is actually fairly reasonable, if you’re a veteran 🥃🥃

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MrReeferDude

Have you ever thought about growing your own?
I have friends that live in Florida that grow.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MrReeferDude

Have you ever thought about growing your own?
I have friends that live in Florida that grow.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I would love to grow my own, as I did in Alabama in our laundry room with fluorescent bulbs, turned out pretty nice. Until we get legal grow here, I will just continue to buy from the dispensary. But I would love to be able to grow so thank you.

I would love to grow my own, as I did in Alabama in our laundry room with fluorescent bulbs, turned out pretty nice. Until we get legal grow here, I will just continue to buy from the dispensary. But I would love to be able to grow so thank you.

it's not so bad if you're just providing for yourself and family with a little planning. we're here to help if you decide to take the leap and join the fun.

a very large number of folk here grow discretely. not everyone has the luxury of legal. we all help each other. :)

Welcome to 420mag mate :welcome:

Glad you choose some good old weed over opium! But couldn't imagine what weed looked like back then 🤣 were definitely spoilt for strains and quality now! What was your first ever smoke like?
Mine was hash with a home mad bong in high school! A large coke bottle with water in it and a piece of snapped off car aerial 🤦🏽‍♂️ lol I'd say around 2003 which was closely followed by the infamous exodus cheese!

I grew up in rural Hicksville, Mississippi in the 60s. Join the service in 1971 the first time I ever smoked reefer was in Boot Camp. Then shipped off to Vietnam , and it was pretty prevalent as was opium, that I never delved in. I was always just a pot smoker. It looks like I just stuck with the “gateway drug” …
Anyway, mid 80s come I have a career you can’t smoke reefer so I decide on a career, and after 32 years I retired 2009, and started smoking again because I remember how much I enjoyed it. I live in the free state of Florida, and we have access to medicinal cannabis, which is actually fairly reasonable, if you’re a veteran 🥃🥃
Thanks for your service my friend. :thanks:
We have a couple vets and a few people from Florida so you should be right at home. :high-five:
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome::ciao::passitleft:
Are you going to start a garden there?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

it's not so bad if you're just providing for yourself and family with a little planning. we're here to help if you decide to take the leap and join the fun.

a very large number of folk here grow discretely. not everyone has the luxury of legal. we all help each other. :)
👍👍🥃🥃

When I lived in Alabama, I had more of a discreet place in my basement, laundry room. Here I just don’t have any place to do it. Plus, I have grandkids living close running around everywhere. Like I said, I just wish it was legal to grow it here.
Curious, if any states that only have medical, like Florida, allow patients to grow their own?

Welcome to 420mag mate :welcome:

Glad you choose some good old weed over opium! But couldn't imagine what weed looked like back then 🤣 were definitely spoilt for strains and quality now! What was your first ever smoke like?
Mine was hash with a home mad bong in high school! A large coke bottle with water in it and a piece of snapped off car aerial 🤦🏽‍♂️ lol I'd say around 2003 which was closely followed by the infamous exodus cheese!
Weed in Vietnam was killer. Weed in Hawaii wasn’t too bad either. Another cruise I took in the Med, all we were able to buy was hashish about $.40 a gram. Wasn’t a bad thing, but man she did spoil us.

Back
Top Bottom