hey all

tayrific

I have been lurking here for about a week and there's tons of good information. I am hoping to have my medical marijuana card *very soon* and be legal before I get going on my first grow. Wish me luck and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the next month(s). =)
Tay

That is Great News my friend! :bravo:
Continue the research, and to :surf: the forums.
420 has all you need for information wise and tons of know-how.
Plus the Worlds Best Members and Staff, That right... Gold Medal Winners! ;)
So go ahead and ask your tons of Questions, We all started right where you are.
You will make friendships, Grow some great weed and have fun doing it. :yahoo:
Again 420 is all you need!
:goodluck: And happy Growin' :thumb:
:welcome: :clap: :ciao:
:popcorn:

Thanks all for the nice welcome.

I built my own hydro 'contraption' based on this Loading... with a few modifications. I don't have a water pump, am hoping the bubblers will be sufficient. Anyone working with JUST bubblers? Any advice on this?

I have 4 seeds germinating now, but hope to get some clones soon after I get legal. There are a couple of legal licensed "caregivers" within about 15 miles of me. I still have to get up to their store and pick up a couple things, like a pH tester, pH up/down, and some hydroton. I did some reading on household vinegar and baking soda used to regulate pH, but I think for a first go-round I'm probably better off with liquid drops specifically for hydro grows.

T.

Hey, Tay,

we've met before but I wanted to officially welcome you to the site!:welcome:

So a great big WELCOME:welcome: to 420, Tay, a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer! :yummy:
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.
I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Back
Top Bottom