Hey Everybody! I'm Unkle Ruckass (No Relation)

UnkleRuckass

Ok....after months of being a tourist on this site, I finally got myself an account and Profile. I have a black thumb, so I do not grow myself, I just stck to the local dispensaries around Northern California. I might be moving to Nevada , So if people can let me know what to expect as far as getting a recomendation out there, it would be a great help to me, as I prefere to by legal inthe eyes of the law.I have heard rumors that getting a script in NV is harder then in CA. Anyway, Just thought I would introduce myself to Y'all!! Have a great day.

Unkle Ruckass:cheer::welcome::welcome :cheer::cheer:

Welcome to the forums UnkleRuckass! I just moved back a little further north, used to live in Concord right off treat blvd! Small world, I too was the same way hitting up all the local clubs and what not, I couldn't take it anymore. I'm sure you train that thumb green with the help from this forum no doubt. And as for getting your recs in Nevada, my buddy moved to Vegas last year and got his in less then a couple months after settling down, he said it wasn't too bad, lengthy, but not bad. He also is pretty damn broken so he has complete reason.. Anyways, welcome Ruckass!

:peace:CA

Had to come & say HIGH to you Unkle Ruckass ... we had a pig living on out property when we 1st moved in, we called him Uncle Ruckus ..he cause a lot of ruckus & would dig up the flower beds.

Back
Top Bottom