Hey From Atlanta, Georgia

Hi Raucous Dog, glad you joined us to spread cannabis awareness.
:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Me thinks you know your way around here. :grinjoint:
Got a question, just ask.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

I lost my Dog there down a Dirty Back Road, 53 miles west of Venus, past the Love Shack in Mesopotamia, I was looking for the Stobelight at the Party out of Bounds. I guess just let it Roam....Yes the Dog's Name is Quiche Lorraine. :allgood:
:passitleft:

I lost my Dog there down a Dirty Back Road, 53 miles west of Venus, past the Love Shack in Mesopotamia, I was looking for the Stobelight at the Party out of Bounds. I guess just let it Roam....Yes the Dog's Name is Quiche Lorraine. :allgood:
:passitleft:

:rofl: :laughtwo::laugh: :laughtwo: :laugh: :rolleyes3:rofl:
Very FUNNY, The Weed.

I 'm concerned about how safe is it to give your true location on a grow forum, when you are in an illegal state. I wonder how many fear revealing it here?

We are a Very Close Second To Legalizing East Coast Style!...
It's no longer a crime to have one ounce or less of pot. The state's new marijuana decriminalization law, approved by voters in a November referendum.

Those who are caught with an ounce or less would get a ticket similar to a building code citation. They could appeal the civil infraction in court within 21 days or pay a $100 fine set in the law.

:cheer: Massachusetts :cheer: :bravo: PLUS I'm a Red Sox Fan!

The Weed,
Too funny. I get my post pulled and a warning on a previous post. Oops!!!!
I'm a Red Sox fan, also. Born and raised in Boston and now a guest of the South. I spent many, many a day down the Cape. North Eastham. Absolutely gorgeous. I'd spend almost everyday of the summer for 5years either at Nauset Light or Marconi Station, National Seashore beaches. Uhhhh, bring's me back. And it was the late 70's when we had Panama Red, Gold, hash..........Local color, Fried clams, Lobsters rolls. Shit, it's been too long.
I would settle for some of that at this point.
Take care,
Red Sox Nation

Back
Top Bottom