Hey guys I'm new

Snyder24

Hey guys, I'm new here, I am a 22 year old disabled vet and I use bud and hash for pain management. Is anyone here familiar with hash? I'd really like to know more about how much to get, how long it will last me.

I just got 1 gram of bubblehash and it was tested at Halient Labs at 55.13% THC. Is that good?

Thanks for the advice, in advance =).

Look forward to talking to you all!

Re: Hey guys I'm new.

hash110.jpg

This is what I got.

I've heard THC content of hash up to 70% and some with much lower than what you have. So, I'd say if it tastes good and helps with pain, it's good. And as long as they keep using the faulty scales, I'd go for it :Namaste:

Wow! 70%? Is that hash OIL or hash?

If it's Hash that's INSANE! =P

I live in Northern California, and so I thought we had "The Best", because it's from the Eureka, Humboldt, Triniada "Emerald Triangle"

Haha, thanks man! Nah it wasn't faulty scales, it was just "The Hashmaker" (that's what I call him xD), being generous with regard to the fact that it's treatment for an injury sustained in the military and he was a former military guy.

Ok, well I haven't tried any yet, but how long should it last me? I know it's different for everyone, so let me ask - how long would it last YOU? xD

-Blake

Back
Top Bottom