Hey guys

Twisteril420

420 Member
So I’m growing 6 photo period plants on coco ,
Light - Hlg scorpion Diablo
GHe 3 parts
And I’m on the 3rd week of flower
And I see other journals on the same “age”
And began to wonder if /why my flower stage got “stuck” and the bud sites are developing as good as I want to .
I know it’s shot in the dark but maybe you guys can tell?
Or maybe you can tell my it’s all good and I’m been paranoid over nothing
Thanks in advance

8C57D5F4-38F8-4C9C-8E61-95C3EAA5FFD8.jpeg

9519278C-ADAB-4B91-B5A3-087AE90B494E.jpeg

DC857222-85D5-435A-B64E-99FDC4BB31D6.jpeg

And I’m on the 3rd week of flower
And I see other journals on the same “age”
And began to wonder if /why my flower stage got “stuck” and the bud sites are developing as good as I want to .
They are looking good based on what my old eyes can see in the photo. I don't think that there is anything going wrong at this point. The plants might be on schedule depending on how you are counting the "3rd week of flower".

Example of how I count the week of flowering. Let's say I put the plants into the flowering tent with a 11 hours of uninterrupted dark on Sunday, April 24th.

On Sunday, May 1st it is one week in the tent but that is when I start the 'weeks of flower' count. The first week that ended is just the transition week and most of the time I will see the starting of female flowers by then.

On Sunday, May 8th it is now two weeks in the tent but only 1 week of flowering (which I started counting on May 1).

On Sunday, May 15th it is now three weeks in the tent. But, the plant has only been flowering for 2 weeks. Every Sunday is the weekly birthday of when they went into the tent and the weekly birthday of when they started flowering. In this example they are not the same thing.

It all depends on how the grower wants to count the weeks. I always start the day the plants go into the flowering tent. The first week is just for them to get started. Other growers will put the plant into the tent or change the light schedule and not start counting until the pistils start to show. Always best to stick with one method and always write the date down.

If the plant had pre-flowers those are disregarded.

They are looking good based on what my old eyes can see in the photo. I don't think that there is anything going wrong at this point. The plants might be on schedule depending on how you are counting the "3rd week of flower".

Example of how I count the week of flowering. Let's say I put the plants into the flowering tent with a 11 hours of uninterrupted dark on Sunday, April 24th.

On Sunday, May 1st it is one week in the tent but that is when I start the 'weeks of flower' count. The first week that ended is just the transition week and most of the time I will see the starting of female flowers by then.

On Sunday, May 8th it is now two weeks in the tent but only 1 week of flowering (which I started counting on May 1).

On Sunday, May 15th it is now three weeks in the tent. But, the plant has only been flowering for 2 weeks. Every Sunday is the weekly birthday of when they went into the tent and the weekly birthday of when they started flowering. In this example they are not the same thing.

It all depends on how the grower wants to count the weeks. I always start the day the plants go into the flowering tent. The first week is just for them to get started. Other growers will put the plant into the tent or change the light schedule and not start counting until the pistils start to show. Always best to stick with one method and always write the date down.

If the plant had pre-flowers those are disregarded.
I count from when flowering proper begins and add two weeks for ripening, about 4 weeks longer than breeders suggest lol

Back
Top Bottom