hey i need a lil help here in FL

jrunkenmaniac

ok...ive been smoking for a couple years off and on...and smoking regularly (like 5-10 times a week) for about 4 or 5 months...and my last 1/4 oz. i got from my buddy didnt get me that high...my question is...why didnt i get high this time...i dont know about all the things having to do with the THC getting into your system but here's what i did...i got the weed and when i got home i decided to prep it all so i could smoke easily whenever i wanted (i live at home with my fam so its tough to smoke whenever i want)...what i did was broke/cut it into tiny pieces with my fingers and scizzors so i could roll a blunt or joint very easily...i get this same stuff from him all the time and its usually great stuff...whats diff about this time...is it because i cut it all up and maybe the THC was released from the pot...idk what the deal is but i've smoked almost the whole 1/4 oz. and havent gotten really high off it at all...some nights ive smoked 3-4 big big big joints...and still not much of a high feeling...anyone care to comment or give advice?

jrunkenmaniac said:
ok...ive been smoking for a couple years off and on...and smoking regularly (like 5-10 times a week) for about 4 or 5 months...and my last 1/4 oz. i got from my buddy didnt get me that high...my question is...why didnt i get high this time...i dont know about all the things having to do with the THC getting into your system but here's what i did...i got the weed and when i got home i decided to prep it all so i could smoke easily whenever i wanted (i live at home with my fam so its tough to smoke whenever i want)...what i did was broke/cut it into tiny pieces with my fingers and scizzors so i could roll a blunt or joint very easily...i get this same stuff from him all the time and its usually great stuff...whats diff about this time...is it because i cut it all up and maybe the THC was released from the pot...idk what the deal is but i've smoked almost the whole 1/4 oz. and havent gotten really high off it at all...some nights ive smoked 3-4 big big big joints...and still not much of a high feeling...anyone care to comment or give advice?

Well....

As you should know cannabis can lead to a tolerance build up. You may have smoked enough that your body would need time to detoxify from all the smoke you've had prior to this event. I'd say if you can--take a month or two without using any i.e., bongs, bowls, blunts, joints, vapes, etcetc. This should help eliminate your concentration of THC cells in your body and thus lowering your tolerance. I am in the process of doing this myself. I haven't smoked since this weekend and will stay straight-headed till New year's Eve.

It's either that....or ya got a low thc batch...don't bitch at your buddy--he may not have known. Things like this can happen to the best of us.

Sincerely smoke-free!

Shaggy "Big Dawg" Nunya

:nomo: :cheesygrinsmiley: :nomo:

jrunkenmaniac said:
well you just started smoking regulary so first thought in my mind was that you on the tolerence plateu. When i started smoking multiple times every day i had a couple of weeks where i was like "i dont think i can feel it anymore" but i snapped out of it fast, now i smoke 5-10 times a day and i get higher then ever. I guess the only real answer i can give you is that if you post a picture of the bud, i can tell you if it is shit or not. breaking it all up shouldnt do that much, althou it is BETTER not to. maybee you put it next to something that interfered with the thc, like some sort of wicked magnet or kryptonie or someshit!

Tolerance. Limited amount of brain cell receptors are full of THC. THC is fat soluble. As you metabolize THC, you are still releasing it. These things are individual to the person. THC stays in system, on average, 4 weeks. Don't smoke for four weeks.

could be tolerance, could be premature weed, could be too old of weed. I got some for free from my mom one time. Little did I know (until I smoked 4 bowls and felt nothing) that it was old weed. Even a month in a bag can really shit up your weed.

Back
Top Bottom