hey ppl

makk

Hey everyone.... Thought i would join this site for some good info when needed. basically a beginner grower, becoming a nessecity to grow to keep costs down. lookin forward to interacting with all here, talk to ya later.:grinjoint:

How are you makk? :welcome: To the 420 Cannabis College. The place of much knowledge. Continue to read and post. We are all here to help you. Check out the Grower Journals for great ideas
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
If you have any other question just shoot..ok.
Together you and 420 will create a wonderful fruitful garden. Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy all that 420 has to offer you. Enjoy! It is a exciting time.. The beginning of a grow. :cheer: :peace:

:welcome: Bro'. I'm sure you're going to love your new home. There is a lot of information available at this site. The "search" button is an invaluable research tool. You may never have to post a question. :cheer: So, enjoy yourself and learn as much as you can. You will be needed to help someone else in the future. :goodjob:
I look forward to interacting with you in the forums.
:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

I joined this awesome community and found everyone to be very supportive and helpful. Like CocoJoe said growing is addicitive, but in a good way, lol. Good luck with your grow.

Back
Top Bottom