Hey there 420mag members

Greeley

Hey there. I'm brand new to this forum as a member, but I have been here before many years ago (app. 6 years) when I first started smoking and wanted to learn a few extra things. Now I am looking into a future career as a medical farmer and I am now setting up my first indoor gardening system based off of a soil growing medium, you know, for practice and experience.

I am a highly scientific fellow, I often see skin cells when I look at people, I see a bacterial culture baked in place when I see bread, I see chemicals everywhere, sometimes I feel like Claire Patterson felt when he first discovered the Led in fuels was poisoning us and the air we breath. Its just how I am, and how I formed my understanding of the world around me, its based on logic and science, my emotions have little to do with my beliefs, although I tend to get emotional about a belief after logic has convened with me on what to believe.

Anyhow back to Gardening :p

Now that I am setting up an inside gardening area, I had to buy some equipment, here is what I have so far:

- 3x3 SilverStar Reflector, with 8" fan exhaust tubes/holes

- 1000 Watt Metal Halide Bulb, with accompanying switchable 1000 Watt super-luminous/dim-able ballast

- Germination/Seedling Chamber, Clone Chamber

- Lowest/Current/Highest temperate gauge with drill bit for installation to grow tents/chambers

- Pulley System with buckles for adjustable reflector

This is the Equipment I am going to pick up soon, but don't have yet:

- 8" Fan, Exhaust tube, and filter for the reflector

- High Power Sodium light, for Flowering Periods

- Ph Pen, Ph Adjusting liquid for my local water that is far too base

- Dutch Pro Nutrition Kit

- Pots, dishes, etc.

This is the equipment I'm not sure If I can afford straight away ($), Not sure 100% on details (?), or might build instead (B):

- Grow Tent/box ($) or (B)

- Growing Medium (?)

- Worm Farm For collecting my own worm castings (?) (B)

- CO2 ($) (?)

I have only grown once, and I had a quite pretty backyard plant, but she got destroyed prematurely by a very strong storm that snapped her right in half at the worst place. couldn't even leave one branch on her, but she made quite a bit of nice oil that I was able to collect and that was good enough.

Now as a newbie indoors grower, I want to learn about making your own growing medium, grow box that would fit my reflector inside, benefits of Worm Castings and how to farm your own, and the glory of using Co2 and if my kitty cats will be safe if I do use it. I have 3 cats left and I had 5, they passed away of natural causes, I will not forgive myself if I kill one of my bros, So ill completely skip it if there is inherent danger.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to be a productive member of your forum!

You can call me Gree, Gree-Lee, whatevs, just know there is no N in my name, it is not Greenly lol.

Greeley

:welcome: Greeley to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

What up gree I'm a medical farmer as well. About to transition to the recreational side. Start yourself a journal on your upcoming build. You get some solid opinions you can build off of.

Welcome to 420.

Back
Top Bottom