What's up 420mag!

GrowYourOwn

Hi, because of safety and security issues where I am I will not disclose my area. But I am an avid lurker here and have been growing my own since June of last year. I have grown to love this and it just amazes me how much satisfaction and peace that can be had by doing so. The rewards seem to never end and my state of overall happiness and content have increased dramatically. I believe cannabis has such widespread uses that for me it will be a part of my life forever after. I do have a condition in my back were three of my lower disks are deteriorating do to my extreme lifestyle with motocross and other hobbies. But I also have short temper and easily anger from genetics... All these symptoms become almost not existent when I medicate. Overall I am a much more loving and relaxed state which has proved priceless around family at stressful times. That is all I guess for now. I have learned greatly from this forum and am thankful for all the more experienced users that add to this place everyday. Thanks and never give up on the hopes of our future freedoms with cannabis and hemp.

:peacetwo:

:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :blunt:
:thanks: for joining our mission. :thanks:
Remember your state does not want you to have this peace and joy.
So be as careful as you can be. Please stay safe.

:peace: cocoJoe

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

btw have you ever been to NIMBIN?

Thanks for the welcome and yes discretion and safety are the name of this game...... Why the hell do we have to live this life though........ I wish we could educate everyone so they would realize they are treating this plant and the people who cherish it in the most wrong way.....

Thanks for the welcome and yes discretion and safety are the name of this game...... Why the hell do we have to live this life though........ I wish we could educate everyone so they would realize they are treating this plant and the people who cherish it in the most wrong way.....

Our government has been successful brainwashing the people.
A great many Americans live in darkness and believe the government will not lye to them.
Very sad indeed.

:peace: cocoJoe

Back
Top Bottom