Hi All - Need Advice Regarding Upcoming Drug Test

RabbitTrueBlu

Hi - I am looking for advice and/or knowlege regarding a pre-employment drug test I have coming up next week. I have been reviewing this site for the past few days and decided to join because of all the helpful information i saw on here. Seven days of no smoking will have past by the time I take this test. I fear this is not enough time. I have been drinking lots of water and taking vitamins hoping this will help.

Now I am really on pins and needles about this because of the information I saw on the Labcorp website tonight which is where I am scheduled to take this test! My plan was to use synthetic urine or some sort of dilution but that may not be an option due to the following:

1. Labcorp reports they do the following - Does the lab conduct SVT before screening for drugs?
A: No, specimen validity testing is performed simultaneously with the initial drug screens. Depending upon the drug screen and the specimen validity results, the laboratory will release (1) both the drug screen and the specimen validity test results, (2) the specimen validity test results only, or (3) the drug screen results only.

- So now what?!? Has anyone ever heard of this SVT screen which sounds like it tests for synthetics and diluted urine? Will the sponsored detox options from 420 work with this type of testing? Does anyone know and/or have been tested by Labcorp?

Thanks to all in advaance for your comments and advice :peace:

Back
Top Bottom