Hi everybody!

bongtime420

Hi peeps, im new to this. I'M Irish and just love weed. THinking of starting my own grow...can ye help me decide to use soil or hydro? Ive been reading a lot on hydro and would like to go with it but am very tight for money and grow space..any help would be much appreciated..! ANY Irish gimme a shout! PEace out!:roorrip:

Hi peeps, im new to this. I'M Irish and just love weed. THinking of starting my own grow...can ye help me decide to use soil or hydro? Ive been reading a lot on hydro and would like to go with it but am very tight for money and grow space..any help would be much appreciated..! ANY Irish gimme a shout! PEace out!:roorrip:

Yes, you use this method I like, but it is very difficult for me I am newbie here too and I prefer to use the method of evaporation.
but if I could help you!

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Fíorchaoin fáilte :smokin:
Hope I did that right......

Irish / Scottish American here.

Mac Cionaoith (Irish) > MacKenna of the Clan MacKenzie (Scottish) came to USA thru Canada early 1800's.

MacKenzie prayer updated English translation.

Bless all the MacKenzies and all the MacKenzie children; their sons and son’s children and their daughter’s for a thousand years to come. Be ye gracious and send down mountains of snuff, and rivers of whiskey. And oh lord, send down swords and pistols and daggers as many as the sands on the seashore to kill the MacDonalds, the Clan Ronalds, and the Campbells. And oh Lord, bless the small cow and make it a big cow. And oh Lord, bless the suckling and make it a grand boar. And oh Lord, bless the small children, yon Angus, Alex and Bessie and Maggie and Florrie. And oh Lord, build up a great wall between us and the Irish, and put broken bottles on the top, so they cannot come over. And oh Lord, if you have anything good to give, don’t give it to the Irish, but give it to your chosen people, the Scots, especially to the Clan MacKenzie and all their friends. Glorious you are for ever more.

Nothing like being Irish, joining / marry into a Scottish family and take up a prayer that talks bad about your origins a little .... lol

If you are going to do a small grow check out Deep Water Culture - DWC for hydro. Cheap, easy to do.

:peace:
WillyB

Back
Top Bottom