Hi fellow growers some advice needed

Irishbudz

I'm on day 90 of my grow. Buds looking good. I'm ready to chop I THINK!! I am wondering if I can chop the main stem half way down, and leave the smaller buds grow for another week?
420-magazine-mobile1641757978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile604924960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1970114425.jpg

It won't hurt to stagger the harvest, many people do it. Top looks like it may need a few more days to me tho. Trichome pic didn't give much away but fresh white pistels means she is still putting on weight.

I always chop top and let my popcorn fill in a little bit more, but I still think you have 5 to 7 days of flush left, before chop

I always chop top and let my popcorn fill in a little bit more, but I still think you have 5 to 7 days of flush left, before chop

Ooooooppppssss. I have cut about 1/4 of the fan and sugar leaves off as I was in the process of cutting her up when my phone beeped. Should I stay going and remove all the big fan leaves and leave it under the lights again for another few days. Or have I gone to far. Pics to follow.

Ooooooppppssss. I have cut about 1/4 of the fan and sugar leaves off as I was in the process of cutting her up when my phone beeped. Should I stay going and remove all the big fan leaves and leave it under the lights again for another few days. Or have I gone to far. Pics to follow.

420-magazine-mobile2094167484.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1097447342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1395881995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile534076177.jpg

What about this lady.?
420-magazine-mobile285024554.jpg

She looks more ripe than the other. Without a loupe or magnifier, it's hard to tell. I have a 60x mini scope. Cost me 4 English pounds from the eeee bay. Pop the trimmed lady back under the light, with any luck, the plant think it's a bug attack and increase resin production. :passitleft:

She looks more ripe than the other. Without a loupe or magnifier, it's hard to tell. I have a 60x mini scope. Cost me 4 English pounds from the eeee bay. Pop the trimmed lady back under the light, with any luck, the plant think it's a bug attack and increase resin production. :passitleft:

Thanks mate. I gave her a bit more of a trim. Lots more light on the buds. Trimmed back the other lady, the more ripe one and have a bud hanging to dry. . sample in a few days. Original this plant was always a week or so behind so I haven't flushed it yet I was waiting until I had one drying. Will flush tomorrow. Just popped two blue cheese in yesterday.

Started getting more pistils! Day 97 now. Really itching to harvest any info would be a great help.
420-magazine-mobile1560232089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1778106722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1267461316.jpg

It's amnesia xxl auto. Flushed two weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom