Hi fellow growers

@donpablos hey man was wondering what do you do for powdery mildew and things with such THICK bushes I'm just curious what you use to prevent that
Genetics, I've ran plenty in boxes that powdered out and some thay don't seem effected at all. Been narrowing it down so I only run strains that can handle the heat and humidity when covered. I don't spray anything on them for pm though

Genetics, I've ran plenty in boxes that powdered out and some thay don't seem effected at all. Been narrowing it down so I only run strains that can handle the heat and humidity when covered. I don't spray anything on them for pm though
That's what I was wondering! thanks I as I'm here in Michigan so our season is about a month in I have to keep mine in pots around here nothing but fill and I'm not amending any soil around here I'm just passing through at my residence but I thin out and trim up from the bottom 1/3 of the way and from the inside out mine aren't anything like yours but they are healthy and that's the key factor about boltorytrius and pm some of the strains I found handle it better than others like you say GENETICS I was just wondering if you were doing anything special and had a secret other than chemicals ✌️ thanks again

IMG_20230626_152940.jpg

That's what I was wondering! thanks I as I'm here in Michigan so our season is about a month in I have to keep mine in pots around here nothing but fill and I'm not amending any soil around here I'm just passing through at my residence but I thin out and trim up from the bottom 1/3 of the way and from the inside out mine aren't anything like yours but they are healthy and that's the key factor about boltorytrius and pm some of the strains I found handle it better than others like you say GENETICS I was just wondering if you were doing anything special and had a secret other than chemicals ✌️ thanks again

IMG_20230626_152940.jpg
Only secret is local mushroom compost I get for $40 a yard, it's the best single amendment I've found. I've grown full-term outs in it with only water and had them produce over 5# each. The quality and yeild goes up with a little food.

I use that as well I agree about the food I'm totally organic here
I've gone back and forth for years, starting with subcool super soil, teas, jugs(gh, gh organic,botanicare, foxfarm trio, nector of the gods, earth juice organic line, house and garden, mills and new millennium)and finally just combined them. Get the taste and smells of organic with the yeilds of salts. Not like I use a ton, only like 500ppm, the end flower comes out better than organics or salts alone having ran both methods to produce about 1000 pounds each way before combining them.

My soil amendments are premixed solid KIS organic nutrient pk homade worm castings, mushroom compost, leaf mold with 10% biochar in my soil seems the biochar seems to hold on to the biology and food for quite awhile I think that attributes to the reduced feeding when I test it's pretty good for awhile that is in my 4×8 bed in the basement

My soil amendments are premixed solid KIS organic nutrient pk homade worm castings, mushroom compost, leaf mold with 10% biochar in my soil seems the biochar seems to hold on to the biology and food for quite awhile I think that attributes to the reduced feeding when I test it's pretty good for awhile that is in my 4×8 bed in the basement and it took me awhile to get away from any chemicals it was the learning curve for sure organics is a lifestyle like recycling and sustainability

I've gone back and forth for years, starting with subcool super soil, teas, jugs(gh, gh organic,botanicare, foxfarm trio, nector of the gods, earth juice organic line, house and garden, mills and new millennium)and finally just combined them. Get the taste and smells of organic with the yeilds of salts. Not like I use a ton, only like 500ppm, the end flower comes out better than organics or salts alone having ran both methods to produce about 1000 pounds each way before combining them.

Cool beans thanks for that 👍
cheers m8 your welcome :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom