Hi from hell!

Untildeath

High ALL!

I live in the very anti state of the "Great Salt Lake" and am happy to say Im still alive and smokin.(no thanks to the state)

Im an active medical user and grower,former military with ptsd. I had to result to growing because in my state the prices are so F#@! high because of the laws.

I recently purchased a complete Hydro room(12 buckets) (10x12). Loaded and blooming already(OG & BC indoor mix).

BIG QUESTION*
Living in the state I am would it be risky to make a journal and post it here?

Been reading 420 for 20 years...Keep up the good work! best info out period!:welldone::thanks::goodjob::thumb:

:420:

Re: Hi from hell!!

Glad you joined us!

A friend of mine who had to spend some time working in Utah had a bumper sticker that said "Register Mormons, not hand guns!"

oops...hope your not Mormon...

Glad you joined us!

A friend of mine who had to spend some time working in Utah had a bumper sticker that said "Register Mormons, not hand guns!"

oops...hope your not Mormon...

I WANT IT!:rollit: and no Im not :Namaste: lol

Hi hell n :welcome: i'm also in a dark state but i don't tell any1 and am very careful with smells and such relating to the grow. About your concern i do wish this site was based in europe or netherlands rather than cali but i remember another grow info site that was very active based in canada and when the royal police shut it down none of the users that posted journals grow info there was arrested, harrassed, contacted etc. and i know this because most of them went to other sites some here at 420 and some at sites based overseas, can't stop growers. I just never ever give out personal info at any mj site. Rastafari.

Hi hell n :welcome: i'm also in a dark state but i don't tell any1 and am very careful with smells and such relating to the grow. About your concern i do wish this site was based in europe or netherlands rather than cali but i remember another grow info site that was very active based in canada and when the royal police shut it down none of the users that posted journals grow info there was arrested, harrassed, contacted etc. and i know this because most of them went to other sites some here at 420 and some at sites based overseas, can't stop growers. I just never ever give out personal info at any mj site. Rastafari.

Thank you. I thought I was alone in the "Dark State".:morenutes:

This sites servers are based in Canada,,,,from what I remember reading somewhere. Think I read it in one of the sticky's.

This sites servers are based in Canada,,,,from what I remember reading somewhere. Think I read it in one of the sticky's.

Ok fair enough; though after i read untildeath's post i got curious so before i answered i went to the bottom of the page here where 'about us' states Hollywood CA. I'd think if 420 was based in Canada it would state that right? idk maybe i'm wrong. :hmmmm: Rastafari.

Hey Untildeath, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Ok fair enough; though after i read untildeath's post i got curious so before i answered i went to the bottom of the page here where 'about us' states Hollywood CA. I'd think if 420 was based in Canada it would state that right? idk maybe i'm wrong. :hmmmm: Rastafari.

420 Magazine is based in California, but the servers are located in Canada...I suspect on purpose!

420 Magazine is a legitimate business that has been in operation for 19 years. We have never been shut down because we always abide by the law. We have very stringent posting guidelines that we vigorously enforce for the safety of everyone, members and company alike. We encourage you to read both our Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines As one who is concerned about their personal safety, we advise you to also follow the law. If it is not legal for you to do so, don't post a grow journal. Do not hook-up with other members from this site. When you post, we recommend that you not reveal details or unique bits of information about yourself. This coupled with our rule against sharing email or other forms of (real world) contact is key to ensuring optimal security. And just so you know, our servers are located in Canada and not even moderators can see your IP address. Only the administrative function has that kind of access. Even so, we also allow the use of IP proxies or IP blinding services as well.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom