Hi from NH

Welcome, Dog! Lots of good people and good info here. Keep posting, and tell us something about yourself.

~Peace and happiness~

HappyKitty said:
Welcome, Dog! Lots of good people and good info here. Keep posting, and tell us something about yourself.

~Peace and happiness~

I've just moved to NH and don't know a lot of people, especially 420 people. I have trouble meeting 420 people because:
1) I have an executive level job and it is not cool to bring the subject up at work.
2) I am a former pro athlete, so I am a big guy and I have shaved head, so people often assume I am a cop based on my appearance.

Anyways, when I found this site I thought it might be a good way to meet those in the 420 community, or at least have a place to talk about one of my favorite subjects.

it is great that you have found us then! i also can't bring it up at work and coming here is a blessing to have others feel the same way! hope to see you around for a long time to come:smokin:

I live in South Central, NH . . . just SE of Manchester. I used to play football for a living, middle linebacker, in the Euro league. It was fun, but playing minor league ball doesn't exactly fatten the wallet very well. I took a lot of trips to Amerstdam while I was over there, that was a nice benefit.

Any one of you NH folks ever do any outdoor growing in NH? If so, when did you plant and how was the soil?

Back
Top Bottom