Hi Guys! I need Help for my new Growbox equipment! Light, Fan etc

Fiete

Hello Friends i hope you are Ok!!!

I will Start a Nice Indoor Grow with LED! I wanted to do this since years... but it has always failed on equipment because i dont now the right equipment the right fan for the Box, the right Light etc... Last week i saw a thread with MARS Hydro LED Lights with very chep Prices and Great results from many Growers.... someone told me the
MarsHydro 180W UFO LED Grow Light 5PCS Mars II 900W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum IR Indoor Hydro Veg Flower Plants | eBay are very good for Small Grwoboxes like this Growshop - alle Tools für die Pflanzenzucht - growandstyle.de

is that true??? The Box is 80*80cm*160cm highly The Watt from this LED is Awesome 180 Watt Butt 90-110 Watt in consumption and this was the fact for me to Grow Indoor because the Price in Watt is Cheap and the results for this LED are bettter than HPS told me someone.... The Grower told me he has better results with the 180 Watt UFO than 400Watt HPS and that is HUGE!!! I dont need the Biggest results but if the Results only good that is Great for me.....

What i need also ??? Now the Fan Question: I will Grow in my Slepping Room and i hope the Fan makes no loud noises? Which Fan i need for the 80 cm Box? I have here diffrent Fans which one is great for me? Growshop - alle Tools für die Pflanzenzucht - growandstyle.de

The Carbon Filter is not a Big Deal to Buy the difficult one for me is the Fan if the LED UFO is the right Decission?

Maybe is a Fan Controller also Great? Growshop - alle Tools für die Pflanzenzucht - growandstyle.de

the Cool think is: The LED is so cheap and if i dont buy the LED the HPS has more cost because i need VEGI Light, Flower LIGHT, Reflector, VSG Growshop - alle Tools für die Pflanzenzucht - growandstyle.de these are many cost! But so i need only the cheap LED :thumb:

The rest equipment is Easy!!!

I hope someone give me great tipps.... Nice Weekend.

Buy here: Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants You get 3 years warranty.

The UFO will work fine in that grow tent. For using LEDs you need a minimum of at least 122 cm to make sure you have enough space between the light and your plant. You will need a space between the plant and LED of 45-60cm.

I would not compare the 180w UFO with a 450w HPS. The HPS would outperform it IMO. I'm using a 100x3 LED from Mars Hydro, and a 450w HPS still has a stronger light than my panel I think.

The UFO will work in that cabinet, but if you can get a light that's just a little bigger, it will help a lot.

Your fan needs will depend on the tent, and what size ducting it will accomodate. Buying a quality fan will reduce the noise.

IT looks like this topic will help you avoid making some common mistakes, read this over. It contains all the information you'll need to start growing: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Buy here: Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants You get 3 years warranty.

The UFO will work fine in that grow tent. For using LEDs you need a minimum of at least 122 cm to make sure you have enough space between the light and your plant. You will need a space between the plant and LED of 45-60cm.

I would not compare the 180w UFO with a 450w HPS. The HPS would outperform it IMO. I'm using a 100x3 LED from Mars Hydro, and a 450w HPS still has a stronger light than my panel I think.

The UFO will work in that cabinet, but if you can get a light that's just a little bigger, it will help a lot.

Your fan needs will depend on the tent, and what size ducting it will accomodate. Buying a quality fan will reduce the noise.

IT looks like this topic will help you avoid making some common mistakes, read this over. It contains all the information you'll need to start growing: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Good Morning! Thank your for your comment :)

Ok, if the HPS 400 Watt Outperform the 180 Watt LED thats Ok because 400 Watt HPS have more Power if i buy a 400 Watt Mard LED i belive both Lights are great.... I search for a good Light with Ok results not the Best of the Best and the Biggest results etc... I search for a good Light for this 80cm Box i can Buy the XS Box with 60cm but i think thies place is too small and with 80cm i have more room to Work i can buy another UFO if i need.... The 90-110 Watt are great for long time and cheap... THE LED UFO are better than 150 Watt HPS Right?

The Mars LED should out perform a 150w HPS easily.

Great :) i thoght HPS are better than LED...

Just make sure you're prepared to train your plants. If you just let them grow tall with no training, this box will not work for HPS or LED.

Hi...
Why, because the Box is too Small if i dont Train them??? LST i know how to do it, Topping too, Cropping and Supercropping possible too?

Back
Top Bottom