Lights - (2) 50W led light
Nutrients - Biobizz
PH - 6.5 (+-0.2)
RH - 50% to 60%
Room Temperature -25-31 C
Solution Temperature 25 C
Room Square Footage - 60 X 35 cm
Pests - None Known

my plant start yellowing in the upper leaf its start with the leaf that was close to the light (the led light is 25-30 cm from tops) the leafs cruling down and become dry and hard, break easy.
I flash the plant but i dont think its help...leafs keep dying.
Thanks
i add some photo

i try to put but its not show than.. i added the link to the gallery anyway and had here new photos of my planet
unnamed_3_5 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
unnamed43 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
unnamed_1_6 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
unnamed_2_5.jpg

unnamed_1_6.jpg

unnamed43.jpg

How often are you watering?

In my opinion, those room temps are too high for an indoor grow. some people would say you can get away with your temps being that hot, but if it were me, I would tray and keep it no higher than 26.5c during the day hours and, try and get it a little cooler (around 19.5c or 20.5c) during the dark hours.

I would never give water of that temperature to my plant either I try to keep my water temp somewhere between 15-19c. Again, some would say your water temp is fine. That's just how I do things. But it seems to work pretty well.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I think the only thing your plant has the ability to do anymore without it's fan leaves, is to mature. So I think your kind of stuck flushing and letting it mature for a week or two and then chopping it. It looks like some good bud though.

Back
Top Bottom