Brown marks on leaves

kemppo

Hello guys! I'm in need for some help in here.

I flushed the soil 4 days ago with water (ph 6.3). Yesterday everything was fine when i went to sleep. Now i woke up and saw some brown marks on the leaf's. I'm thinking PH problems, but i'm not sure. Haven't given them any nutrient's after flushing. There is only one leaf that looks that bad, and i think it's spreading on other leaf's.

Strain - Hybrid - Nirvana Indoor Mix feminized (5 seeds)
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative 6week
Bucket Size - 60l (13gallon)
Lights - 1x90w LED, 2x 15w LED.
Nutrients - Substal NPK 6-1,3-5.
PH - 6
Room Temperature - 25-28c Lights on 20-24c Lights off.
Room Square Footage - Aprox 140cm x 60cm
Pests - None Known

i3DrSy6.jpg

I appreciate all your help!

Re: Brown marks on leaf's

Here's your photos for you, kemppo! :welcome:

rCMgDXnh.jpg

PZtiEFmh.jpg

g12ejZmh.jpg

Fuzz64dh.jpg

FZbHUidh.jpg

FfPxH6Lh.jpg

9iljabEh.jpg

02HwNoKh.jpg

2y45q0Yh.jpg

Looking great!

Yeah, calcium def sound's possible. Now i flushed plants again light nutrient solution. (Biobizz bloom, 1ml/l)

You guys have any idea, does Biobizz Bloom have any other nutrients in it beside N,P&K? I checked the bottle and website and cant find anything. Not sure if i need to buy Topmax to get some calcium and iron in that plant.:goodjob:

I let water stand at least for 24 hours. When i'm ready to use water, i add the nutrients and adjust PH to about 6.8. I water the plants until extra water comes out from the bottom of the bucket.

I'm not sure yet. I found few leaves with brown marks, but they are nothing compared to that one big mark (first picture). After i flushed it again with nutrients it started growing very very fast. I think i should wait for few day's and see. I was thinking to start 12/12 today. They have been in veg for 6 or 7 week's and the plant's are getting very high and wide.

Thanks bro!

I also noticed that leafs break "snap" kinda easily. And i'm kinda worrying about over watering. Sense i'm using LED light's the ground stays really wet. I flushed bushes like 3 days ago, and still top of the soil is wet...

Yeah. I'm going to buy 250w HPS lamp to help that led. Plant's are now been flowering for 2 weeks. Everything on top looks delicious, but lower buds aren't getting enough light to bud. I can post few pictures after the lights turn on.

Should i remove bottom branches with leaf's and bud? Looks like they are not getting enough light. Lower leaf's are very small and they are slowly drying and dying. Leaf's are getting some color spots, drying spots, getting yellow and falling off. Also bud down there is very very small. Like 1/10 size compared to ones on the top/middle of the plant. Should i just cut them off and let plant use most of its energy on top buds or will this just harm the plant? I tried to use string to make lower branches to stay up, but they are still under bigger leaf's and buds, so they are not getting almost any light.

I'll add few photos after lights turn on.

Back
Top Bottom