Hi there

Welcome Toddosh!! Glad you decided to join up! Are you a grower yourself? Any grows planned or in progress? If you do, might I recommend starting a grow journal so others can follow along. It allows us to learn from you and your experience/ techniques/ accomplishments, as well as offer advice if needed. It is a very useful part of this forum.

I have some links and video guides in my signature that may assist you and your journey here on 420 MAGAZINE ®

If you have any specific questions feel free to start a new thread in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the site.

And if you are new to growing this link serves us all very well How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

:welcome: :thumb:

:welcome: Toddosh to the number 1 website for cannabis awareness!

Hope all is well in your world.

Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
International Cannabis News
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We are truly grateful that you have joined us! :circle-of-love:

Greenest Regards,
Green Dreamz

:Namaste:

UltraDan has given you sound advice and is a great member to follow......if you ever have any questions or problems please feel free to contact me and i will do what i can:)

Welcome to the Ganja dome! Although the plants rule the scene, there are many likable fellows here as well!

Cheers from the Kush Kremlin

Cheers guys,will post up some pics when I get my stuff sorted:) I have 2 healthy sprouts ATM and 1 that might not make the cut,it's really just a fill in till the weather conditions get a little cooler here so not expecting great results but it will be a learning curve from not growing in around 20 years and I'm pretty happy I've got a good hydro shop owner here that has helped me along.This forum is a wealth of information and really like the journals you guys keep:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom