Hi Ya'll!

kodiak60

Well, I just spent a week reading some of the Grow Journals, and had to join the site. Couldn't resist commenting on some of the excellent advice and pictorials!

I am on my first "solo" grow. Bought some EasyRyder AF feminized seeds, and planted one of them (I'm in temporary digs, and hope to move to the Pacific Northwest by the time spring rolls around, so didn't want to get TOO involved with it, but get started anyways). She's about 2-3/4 inches now, under a F15T8 6500K fluoro, in a large pot. Decided to go ahead and pot her in her big pot so I wouldn't have to stress her much by transplanting. I know, but I'm keeping her low budget for now, until the move. She's about done putting out her second leaf set, after being in the soilless mix for 14 days. I know it's because she's been having fun creating her roots in such an abundant pot!

My ex-b/f used to grow some huge bagseed plants (7'-8'), and I was his assistant. We split up two years ago, but he's taught me well. I told him what I was doing, and he was gracious to share some of his stash, and I have gotten some of those started, as well. He did his last grow hydroponically, and has a helluva green thumb, but he's not in a position to grow now, due to health problems. So, I'm going to grow some of his, and share with him the finished product, if I'm lucky enough. That'll help him with his pain, and he can distribute the rest as he sees fit.

Once I get to my new digs in the Pacific Northwest, I will have 40 acres of land and several outbuildings, on an off-the-grid location, and the cash, to really go at this professionally. The state I'm moving to is also pro-MMJ, so I hope to gain caregiver status for several patients, thereby making my business legal.

Wish me luck as I endeavor for better things!

Hey there kodiak60 :welcome: to 420. Any help or questions you may have 420 is here...ok. Sounds like you have a plan. You are very kind helping out your ex with his meds. I was reading your introduction about you plan to move and have a garden outside and 420 has a Female grower do just what you talk about. She is also a caregiver in Pacific Northwest by herself and has a Wonderful, Beautiful garden. Please take a look...
Irish's Harvest Journal, 2009.
She is a sweetheart I'm sure she would answer any questions you may have about your furture verture, Plus it is a great read! Any other information you may like to see please ask, we can help find it. 420 Wishes much luck with your growing and a Super 2010, Please Keep in touch, We would love to hear more from you. :popcorn: :peace:

Hi kodiak60, :welcome: to the Mag. On upcanning, I have not seen the stress that people like to talk about. And the plants love to be upcanned! I hope that helps you. Enjoy!! :peace:

:thanks: Weedpipe, for the gracious welcome! I will be checking in on a regular basis.

:thanks: The Weed... I will indeed check out Irish's grow journal. Though, I intend to build a greenhouse on the 40 acres. It'll get cold during the winters, so I want to remain year-around.

:thanks: cocoJoe... I will like "upcan" the bagseed, but my EasyRyder, I'm going to place her in her big pot, and let her enjoy! :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom