~High Everyone~

Bentleyabc

Im new to this forum.. just moved to S. Austin..Im an artist who is inspired by music..Im VERY short on time right now..lol but wanted to pop in and say 'HIGH':grinjoint:

:byebye: High to you Bentleyabc.
Nice to meet you. :welcome:
Please Continue to :surf: the forums and get to know us all.
This is a Very Special Community with Very Special Members.
If We can help you understand anything that you find on 420. Please ask.
Hope to you see you around. :thumb:
Enjoy all we have here. :peace:
:roorrip:

Thank you.. :passitleft:

Right Now...Im listening to a song called Waltzing and Wasted by Austin musician 'Bentli'

you can get the live version free off the website bentlimusic.com

:byebye: High to you Bentleyabc.
Nice to meet you. :welcome:
Please Continue to :surf: the forums and get to know us all.
This is a Very Special Community with Very Special Members.
If We can help you understand anything that you find on 420. Please ask.
Hope to you see you around. :thumb:
Enjoy all we have here. :peace:
:roorrip:

Thanks.. i feel welcome ;)

Hi Bentleyabc, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Hope our brother The Weed gave you the inspiration you needed to get creative. :grinjoint:
I like Texas, but their laws have to change for the better of all.
I'll see you around when your not so busy!
:thanks: for joining 420.
:peace:

Hi Bentleyabc, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Hope our brother The Weed gave you the inspiration you needed to get creative. :grinjoint:
I like Texas, but their laws have to change for the better of all.
I'll see you around when your not so busy!
:thanks: for joining 420.
:peace:

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE~ Its funny you say that.. the reason Ive been so busy is because Im getting things ready for the Texas Cannabis Crusade in Downtown Austin May 1st...:yahoo: Making my 'Legalize it' signs..and creating pot leaf necklaces..and pot leaf stash boxes..etc. :cheer: Gotta do my part

:welcome: to 420!:yahoo: So glad you could join us! Here at 420, you haven't just joined a forum, you have joined a family! We are all here to help eachother and spread Cannabis/Hemp Awareness. You can check out some of the links in my signature just to get you started, if you haven't already! LoL.. The links will lead you to many of our forums, which includes Monthly 420 Contests, General Talk and to some of our trusty sponsors! You can also browse the Grow Room. There you can start your own journal and check out other grows! If you ask any questions, just let me know! Enjoy Life & Stay High!

See you are the forums!! Soon I hope! LoL Make sure you have your lighter in hand and ready to smoke when you see me in the forums! LoL :yahoo:

:welcome::cheer::welcome::cheer::welcome:

I hope your liking it here so far and your finding everything ok.. If you need any extra help please let me know! :peace:

Thanks so much... I do have some questions.. but we'll talk about that later...its more of a theory to discuss rather than a question... LOL maybe I will have time to come back later after I get the kids in bed..

Ok am I just really high? :passitleft: or did I post a long ass reply 'somewhere' ..starting the discussion... LOL ok.. so many things are possible here.. either I typed it out and didnt submit it... or I typed it in and DID hit submit, but cant find where I posted it... (by the way..NOT in my stats.) or... I just 'think' I typed it...which is the least possible option.. lol whatever..either way, when i remember what it was about...I'll give it another try.

Check out the leaves I made out of polymer clay... what do you think?

charms.jpg

Back
Top Bottom