High Everyone!

illvibes

What's up 420 Mag people. I'm pretty new to the forum, so I figured I'd do an intro!

I'm a Cali man born and raised in the Bay Area, (shouts out to the original Waldos of SR), currently finishing school in Oregon. I've been an avid smoker ever since the bud came into my life in 2009, and dabs have transformed my world the past few years, (I have an intense case of GAD, and weed does wonders). I'm loving life in Oregon right now cause baby the dispensaries are all open for recreation, and the taxation won't go into effect until Jan 1st, so I'm able to enjoy $8 grams of Hindu Kush for the time being :volcano-smiley:

In 2013 I hitchhiked from Brussels in Belgium to Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Experiencing the coffee shops in Amsterdam changed my marijuana worldview, it was so refreshing to smoke in a place where the cannabis stigmas were nearly non-existent. I've been interested in entering the cannabis market and opening a cannabis club as soon as legislation takes off on a federal level.

For now I'm finishing school and growing a couple Bubblelicious plants in an indoor DWC hydro ScrOG setup (see my signature for journal!) I'm looking forward to a bountiful harvest and experience gained! It's a pleasure to be part of a community of like-minded peeps like this, thanks!

- IllVibes :ganjamon:

High Illvibes

Must have been a great trip. Always meant to travel before I got too old but that ship has sailed. :rofl:

I'll check out your grow thread. Both DWC and ScroG are my kind of growing. :)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom