High from SE WA State

Hubebaba

Greetings from Southeastern Washington State.

I got my MMU April 2009 & started growing in May. I have been on disability for many years and its great to finally be able to grow my own meds "legally”. It really has been helping me a lot.

I have made just about every mistake that you can make with growing. My first grow, my poor plants had to survive stem rot, root rot, algae, wrong lights, 84 degree water temps, low RH in veg, high RH in flower, 90 degree room temps, overfeeding, 4.5 to 7.9 Ph, a few car show neglectful weekends and the tank even drained itself overnight. Thank goodness MJ is a sturdy weed! Even I couldn’t seem to kill it! After everything, I have learned so much that I no longer consider myself a “woman with a black thumb”. I have had 2 successful harvests, and am currently closing in on my 3rd.

I am a Deep Water Culture. I could not have done this without the help of so many fellow (and smarter) Deep Water Culture. They are a wonderful group of people.

Well that’s me! Was that too much information??
:rollit:

Hi Hubebaba, :welcome: to the 420Mag Forums. Nice to have you here. If you didn't make a mistake, You would not gain in experience. Bubblehrads rock! make some new friends and enjoy the LUV. :peace:

Hello Hubebaba :welcome: I know you, we are friends.:ciao: Thank you for introducing yourself to all here on 420. Yes indeed You have quite the grow going on now!
Beautiful plants, check them out in the Deep Water Culture Home Forum everyone.
The Deep Water Culture Home.
We are happy you joined and hope you are happy here on 420. It is Very nice to meet you. Please Continue to share with us. Thank you! :peace:

You folks really know how to make an old lady feel welcomed. Very cool.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom