Hello from a soon to be Deep Water Culture!

Green007

Hello from a soon to be Deep Water Culture

Hi everybody! So glad I found this Forum. Getting ready for my 1st grow. Now that I found where the Deep Water Culture moved to I can finish my research and get started.

Can't wait to read the ending Roseman! :thumb:

Re: Hello from a soon to be Deep Water Culture

Hey Green007, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
First grow? always a journey, smiles and tears along the way, but people to help you get to your destination.
Start your journal and you will get the help you need.
Still some time to vote for the nug and plant of the year 2009!
Ok, I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

There Here! The Deep Water Culture are here! :yahoo:
Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine
The Very Best of Luck with your continue research with Roseman by your side you can't go wrong.
Infact all Deep Water Culture are all super helpful, Your in good hands where ever you go on 420.
Enjoy, A huge :welcome: to you and see you in the forums. :cheer:
Happy Growing. :goodluck:
:popcorn:

Welcome to 420, Green007, Home of the Deep Water Culture and Home to the most helpful friendly group of growers you will ever find.

There is an INDEX on page 18 here:

Let me know how I can help you bro, very glad you found us!

Thankyou all for the wonderful welcome. Even though I'm new, I feel like I'm home!

I always have a lighter ready! :bong:
(but not always the other half)

You'll soon be here 7 months, and in only 7 months, you have over 2000 posts and everywhere I go, I see you helping others. I applaud you and your work here.

I wish there was a way to get other new members to stay and participate. Most seem to join, ask questions, do a grow, and move on to bigger and better grows and not need any more questions answered, so they leave.

What made you stay and hang around and give help instead of receiving help, Green007???

High Roseman!
Well actually it's been 5 months, and a most enjoyable 5 months at that kind sir. I'm here because I am still learning, I think I'll be learning until the day I die. Finding the Deep Water Culture was a blessing, their kind words of encouragement and help made it easy for me to decide to stay. Then I started to explore and found that the Deep Water Culture were not the only ones I could turn to for help and advice. I've made a lot of great friends here and plan to make more. 420 is my home. I just want to grow successfully and if I can help others do the same - that's a bonus. I guess I could have taken what I learned and never looked back, but what fun would that be. Whenever I need help, advice, or just something to make me smile, I know I can log on here at 420 and get what I need. So I choose to stick around and help others the best I can so they too can have that luxury.

Thankyou All!!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom