High from the "Crown"

DigDigityDank

What up tough puffs? I am enjoying the happenings at the "Cannabis Crown" in Colorado and just thought I would plant my self here for more info.

More later...

Re: High from the "Crown"...

Whet up tough puffs? I am enjoying the happenings at the "Cannabis Crown" in Colorado and just thought I would plant my self here for more info.

More later...

WELCOME!!! HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME!! look forward to hearing about it!!:welcome:

Danks for the welcome, It's been good, I actually live in Aspen so in some ways, it is just like a bigger NORML gathering, only not at Hunter Thompson's pad but in town proper.

I am actually doing a coffee table book with a year long journalistic slant with a chapter on the changes going on right now with MMJ / Legalization. So this is good venue to explore that as well as Boulder on Tuesday.

Peace,

DDD

DigDigityDank, Hello and :welcome: to 420.
Please make yourself at Home here. :thumb:
We can help with any questions about this wonderful Community, Please ask.
Or Growing questions, Well the Very Best Growers have Gathered here for you to research and too answer your Questions.
In fact anything Cannabis/Hemp related is here.
But you also will soon make friends here too, All 420 members are Very postive and helpful.
So pull up a chair and get to know 420.
See you the :surf: forums Friend.
:roorrip: :peace:

Danks for the welcome, It's been good, I actually live in Aspen so in some ways, it is just like a bigger NORML gathering, only not at Hunter Thompson's pad but in town proper.

I am actually doing a coffee table book with a year long journalistic slant with a chapter on the changes going on right now with MMJ / Legalization. So this is good venue to explore that as well as Boulder on Tuesday.

Peace,

DDD
what kind of fun things do they have planned in boulder for the holiday??

This will be my first 420 in Boulder, I know it will be a big crowd and lots of great visuals for my book, so I am not sure what to expect but the obvious.

As for my background, I have been 420 friendly since a teen, I am a one or two toke a day guy preferring a onee instead of bong. I don't grow since I am in a two bedroom condo in a ski town. I have not really been politically active ( yet ) but have done journalism pieces on the topic for over ten years.

I have seen booze totally destroy people, including my baby brother in 2003. But herb is so drastically the opposite, that I have had nothing but great experiences with all people.

So in a year that is already set out to be a landmark one on many fronts, I feel it is time to dig deeper into the changes that are going on and the culture of kind hearted and open minded M E L L O W people that we all are.

So that's my story. I will be in Boulder all day, a pair of Leica cameras loaded with film and a hand out to greet you...:ganjamon:

This will be my first 420 in Boulder, I know it will be a big crowd and lots of great visuals for my book, so I am not sure what to expect but the obvious.

As for my background, I have been 420 friendly since a teen, I am a one or two toke a day guy preferring a onee instead of bong. I don't grow since I am in a two bedroom condo in a ski town. I have not really been politically active ( yet ) but have done journalism pieces on the topic for over ten years.

I have seen booze totally destroy people, including my baby brother in 2003. But herb is so drastically the opposite, that I have had nothing but great experiences with all people.

So in a year that is already set out to be a landmark one on many fronts, I feel it is time to dig deeper into the changes that are going on and the culture of kind hearted and open minded M E L L O W people that we all are.

So that's my story. I will be in Boulder all day, a pair of Leica cameras loaded with film and a hand out to greet you...:ganjamon:

brotha..... it sounds like somebody raised you right!! :ganjamon:

if you get bored out there on tuesday (yeah right) i'm going to harvest a pretty big plant out of my medical grow live via streaming video. there is a link in my signature for the thread. im not sure if there would be much useful information for you in your particular cause.... but the entertainment factor is there :yahoo:

and there will be a member of the board of the Michigan MMJ Association on hand to answer any questions in real time..... i'm sure you will find more interesting things out there..... just wanted to throw out the friendly invite.

:passitleft:

Hi DigDidityDank, :welcome: to 420 :grinjoint:
By the sound of it, you are enjoying life.
:thanks: for joining and sharing with us.
I'll see you around the forums, ok?
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom