First time growing

Angela802

First time growing and my first time around I had 8 out 9 of my seeds pop and come up, they looked so lovely and bam day 5 I lost all but 3. I lost all five of my white widows but managed to keep my three crown royals.

My tent is 4x4 with 600W LED full spectrum in Veg mode.

After losing my 5 girls and some major reading I made some adjustments to my set up. Got rid of one of my two oscillating fans, brought them up off the floor to within 3ft of the light. My humidity and heat are finally stabilizing. RH 60-65% and temps 70-80 f.

My water is coming in around 6-6.5 ph

I’ve since put down 3 more Crown royals and since getting them in the mail, started 5 Northern Light autos.

My 3 surviving crown royal seedlings are confusing me a bit. They looked fine and seemed happy but recently seem to be getting darker green and two of them have their leaves pointing straight up. Not sure what’s going on. They are on day 9 and don’t seem to be growing much. :(.

Any help would be appreciate. I’d hate to lose them all! More over I’d hate to make the same mistake with the ones I just started.

Here are some pictures of them

Attachments

• 0E52B94E-45D5-485F-9B72-3CF7FEA0C6CB.jpeg
    0E52B94E-45D5-485F-9B72-3CF7FEA0C6CB.jpeg
    688.8 KB · Views: 59
  • EDC985EE-92A5-4CD4-8AAF-6886F059A6AB.jpeg
    EDC985EE-92A5-4CD4-8AAF-6886F059A6AB.jpeg
    786 KB · Views: 53
First time growing and my first time around I had 8 out 9 of my seeds pop and come up, they looked so lovely and bam day 5 I lost all but 3. I lost all five of my white widows but managed to keep my three crown royals.

After losing my 5 girls and some major reading I made some adjustments to my set up. Got rid of one of my two oscillating fans, brought them up off the floor to within 3ft of the light. My humidity and heat are finally stabilizing. RH 60-65% and temps 70-80 f.

I’ve since put down 3 more Crown royals and since getting them in the mail, started 5 Northern Light autos.

My 3 surviving crown royal seedlings are confusing me a bit. They looked fine and seemed happy but recently seem to be getting darker green and two of them have their leaves pointing straight up. Not sure what’s going on. They are on day 9 and don’t seem to be growing much. :(.

Any help would be appreciate. I’d hate to lose them all! More over I’d hate to make the same mistake with the ones I just started.
I'm no scholar but five just dropping early after day 5 is a scare sounds like they OD of nutrients early seeding just needs good Humity little water and some adquite lighting still just babies anything of to much can kill the babies just my opion good luck with the rest of the family...
OG Frosty Budz

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and
I invite you to CLICK THIS and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Welcome, you have come to the right place for help.

Back
Top Bottom