Hola from Portland, OR

captaindanger25

Hey y'all. New to the forum. New to Portland. Cool city! Still a bit too new to be connected (if ya get my drift), but I've heard good things. Kind referrals, tips, advice greatly appreciated.

I like eating Cocoa puffs and dipping cheetos in spaghetti-o sauce. Just saw Audioslave on Friday....blew my mind. I have all my fingers and toes and shower daily. Cheers!

-C

Just wanted to say hello from across the Jantzen Beach bridge. Hope you enjoy all Portland has to offer and find someone to dip cheetos with you :)

Me

I live in Portland too. My name is Cory.

You don't have hookups? Well...untill you find whatever steady shit you're looking for, just go to Park Blocks, on 9th and Salmon Downtown. Go into the park and approach any (yes, any) group of people sitting down and ask for "nuggets". It's like a fucking shopping center there.

There are other parks nearby for speed, shrooms, etc... but Park blocks has it all. It's definately where you'll want to buy weed though. It's $40 an eigth, in case you're wondering. You can easily find Nickel and Dime bags too.

In addition to that, maybe I can hook you up. If you ever see a guy in a black trench coat there, it's me. My email is frogheadache@comcast.net
I don't deal, but I wholeheatedly beleive in hooking a brother up.
We should smoke out some time...

Peace. :grinjoint:
Cory

Back
Top Bottom