Hole in the wall

temran

Hello again guys, I have yet another unusual problem to solve. My closet is against the wall and the wall has 8cm*8cm hole directly to street. The temperature outside at this time of year is averagely -5C. Im going to grow with 250W HPS and most likely Cooltube of some sort. How should I take advantage of this hole? (lol, had to) I assume HPS nor the plants cant take that cold air, but on the other hand venting out can cause the temps on closet rise too much. Toss me a bone here, Im unable to make up my mind. :scratchinghead:

just a little below freezing, huh. well you can't really use air that cold in the room, but you might be able to hook some kind of exhaust fan up and vent it out that hole. you have to consider smell, though, so you'll need to put some type of filter in it. what was the hole used for before?

but on the other hand venting out can cause the temps on closet rise too much
. Um, If you can vent out with that even onto a street, with a filter, and actually go check to see if an odor is escaping outside where all can smell, is a precarious act. What do you have for an intake? maybe that is what I should ask you.

just a little below freezing, huh. well you can't really use air that cold in the room, but you might be able to hook some kind of exhaust fan up and vent it out that hole. you have to consider smell, though, so you'll need to put some type of filter in it. what was the hole used for before?
Its old air conditioning vent that havent been used for few decades. The house was built over 100 years ago.

. Um, If you can vent out with that even onto a street, with a filter, and actually go check to see if an odor is escaping outside where all can smell, is a precarious act. What do you have for an intake? maybe that is what I should ask you.
I wouldnt vent it outside without filter, ofcourse. The place is almost downtown, so that would be same as calling the cops by myself. Im not quite sure what you ment, but my closet's intake is few holes at bottom and apartment's intake is vent at kitchen.

as long as you arent flowering right now you could have an exhaust fan, but you already know you would need a filter so you're good

Back
Top Bottom