Hollywood yellow house raided

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, I have just been informed by a reliable source that the Hollywood Club (Yelloe House) was raided last weekend. Can anyone else confirm and give the status of the club and its owners? And also, with all the scare tactics our government is employing, arent there BETTER ways for our Tax Dollars to be spent, catching say, oh, "terrorists", as opposed to arresting cancer patients and burn victims?
-PM

Re: Hollywood Club: RAIDED!

What the fuck?! Dude, thats some bullshit man. I'm sorry to hear that another club has fallen victim to this "war on drugs." Tis a shame...

NL, It used to be my club. And it was the only place I knew of that had a consistant flow of Tincture, which is what my grandfather uses every day! It doesnt take much for him (He's 85) so he still has about a month and a half left in his bottle...but now I have to drive down to NEW clubs in Santa Monica and see if THEY have what I need (And I cant see for shit). ANd I was JUST planning on going down there TOMORROW, to restock for him. I may just have to make my OWN tincture for my grandfather.
-PM

My first club too, Mr PM. I just picked up on an email sent by management at Yellow House. Was raided last night, btw 11-13 employees to jail, bailed out this am, back open for biz. Should have it posted here soon under News. Y.H. is the only club that's been hassled. I understand it's the 2nd time in the past few months. :hmmmm:

Thepurplem0nkey said:
NL, It used to be my club. And it was the only place I knew of that had a consistant flow of Tincture, which is what my grandfather uses every day! It doesnt take much for him (He's 85) so he still has about a month and a half left in his bottle...but now I have to drive down to NEW clubs in Santa Monica and see if THEY have what I need (And I cant see for shit). ANd I was JUST planning on going down there TOMORROW, to restock for him. I may just have to make my OWN tincture for my grandfather.
-PM

You can still go to YH, they're open again for biz... just a little hiccup. :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Re: Hollywood Club: RAIDED! The real story.

And now.. the rest of the story..

Yellow House (Compassionate Caregivers) Raided by LAPD
May 07, 2005

Hello, members and friends of the Los Angeles Patients and Caregivers Group (LAPCG).

I am sorry to report that Compassionate Caregivers on La Brea Avenue in West Hollywood (the “Yellow House”) was raided by the Los Angeles Police Department last night. The LAPD served a search warrant at West Hollywood’s oldest dispensary and arrested between nine and thirteen staff members. I understand that all of those arrested are out on bail this morning. This is the second time that the LAPD has raided a dispensary in two months.

We are calling on everyone who cares about medical cannabis to speak out against this latest outrageous action by the LAPD. The LA Mayor Hahn and his likely successor Antonio Villaraigosa needed to know that we will not tolerate this in the LA area. Please take some time to call both the Mayor and his opponent and tell them to stop the LAPD from raiding more dispensaries. You should do this whether or not you visit Compassionate Caregivers. Nobody should be arrested for medical cannabis, and we must all stand in solidarity against this kind of police action.

Tell Mayor Hahn and Councilmember Villaraigosa to stop the raids and drop the charges:

LA Mayor Hahn – (213) 978-0600 or MayorHahn@mayor.lacity.org

LA Councilmember and Mayoral Candidate – (213) 473-7014 or villaraigosa@council.lacity.org

There have been no other raids in LA or West Hollywood, and the LAPCG is still open to serve you daily. We will be working closely with Americans for Safe Access and the staff of Compassionate Caregivers to stop this injustice and protect your right to medical cannabis. Please forward this message to your friends who support medical cannabis.

Thanks for helping! I look forward to seeing you at the LAPCG soon!

Don Duncan, Executive Director

Los Angeles Patients and Caregivers Group

(323) 882-6033 * www.LAMedicalMarijuana.com

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Pinch, Awesome man, thanks for the info!
-PM

I have no idea why the police are pulling this shit.. do you? Talk to them at YH if you can and find out what's got up the cop's ass re: busting the YH.

You Socal dudes and dudettes, here are some other LA area clubs.. kiss "Yellow House" goodbye..

R&S
4296 Vineland Ave., N. Hollywood, Ca.

VCC is probably 2 or 3 miles from R&S:
12500 Riverside Dr #201B, Studio City, Ca

VIP
19459 Ventura Blvd. Tarzana, Ca

KingPhilie said:
this question should be asked of the mayor, why are MY tax dollars being use to put INNOCENT HARMLESS people behind bars, while there are people robbing stores, breaking into homes, and murdering, so how many murders have you arrested latly? yeah i thought so, not a damn one.PEACE.

If you read further it looks like the "Yellow House" gang got a little greedy..

Fat chance they'll be opening up again.

Well, on the one hand, it's not good for medical marijuana when medical marijuana dispensaries don't follow the law. If they were selling to non patients, if they were selling more than 8 ounces to a single individual, if they sold more plants than legal to an individual....well, they are breaking the law and therefore are accepting the risks of arrest in my opinion.
The club I go to now is very strict about conforming to the law. Before I ever got let into the inner sanctum, I had to show my original doctors note and California ID. They verified me by calling my doctor and confirming I was who I said I was and that I was a current patient with a current recommendation. They DENIED my friend, when I went with him one time, who is ALSO a legal medical MJ patient, because the doctor wasn't in that day. So even with a legit note, he STILL wasn't allowed inside until it could be 100% CONFIRMED that he was a legal patient! TO me that is RESPONSIBLE, and makes me feel protected because I know my club doesn't fool around. They have strict policies on how many people can be in certain places at a time, and other security measures (Of which I don't want to mention because I don't want to compromise them in any way, but take my word for it, the guards are super nice, but they mean business and tell you the rules straight off) that ensure compliance within the law!
I feel bad for The Yellow House patients, as now they may have to drive longer distances and pay more in gas prices to get their medicine, of which a specific type that could be found at YH may not be found at a different place. But I must think positively and hope that the other clubs see this as a warning and straighten out their policies and security measures so they can strictly control and confirm who legally enters to buy medical marijuana.
-PM

Amen to that brother.. you're preaching to the choir with me! I've been seeing this coming to the MMJ Clubs for the last year.. just way too fucking sloppy. :jerkit: ..jack-offs!

Venting.. goodnite! :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Berkeley MCD Lost Lease

I was at my MCD yesterday in Berkeley, BPG (Berkeley Patients Group) and was talking witha nice lady (w/breast cancer) and she told me that one of the employees told her that they were losing their lease on their San Pablo site. It had been sold to a developer. Not to worry she said, they'll find a new home.

I certainly hope so as this MCD is the best I have ever encountered in California. :peace:

Re: Berkeley MCD Lost Lease

SmokeyMacPot said:
What... I hope they do find a new place, dam developers

I'm sure they will Mr S. :peace:

Re: Berkeley MCD Lost Lease

I'm sure I am.. they service too many people to leave and they are, as Cramer says.. "best of breed". If they sold stock, I'd sure own some. :cheesygrinsmiley:

another great club to go in the valley is north valley caregivers

they have the best prices and alot of cool people working there always a pleasant expirience when i go there never any drama .... no special id card for entrance!!! :smokin:

1) I rec'd a note that Four20 has finally settled on a location in Los Angeles, where is it?

2) Did anybody else see the article in the Pasadena Star News entitled
"LA County lifts ban on pot dispensaries"?

Back
Top Bottom