Home stretch - Need help - Sending a message in a bottle

SecurityJo

Hello, longtime wallflower here. This is my first indoor grow and I'm on day 22 of flower after 2 months veg, cabinet is getting crowded with the 2 plants. Small fry is supposed to be an auto I think? Bagseed. Has flourished throughout it's time in the 2 gal. Bigger plant is in the 5 gal, heavily lst, supercropped, have recently removed some smaller branches due to overcrowding, and I wanted most of the resources to go to main colas. Checked it tonight and it's growing balls, picked them off. Would it be stress causing this? No light leaks. Will it continue to herm? I'm considering transplanting the auto outside/or just leaving outside but I can't be sure it's an auto and I don't want to goof up my strongest plant.
420-magazine-mobile785594950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile191704790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1176538639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325276442.jpg

Hello, longtime wallflower here. This is my first indoor grow and I'm on day 22 of flower after 2 months veg, cabinet is getting crowded with the 2 plants. Small fry is supposed to be an auto I think? Bagseed. Has flourished throughout it's time in the 2 gal. Bigger plant is in the 5 gal, heavily lst, supercropped, have recently removed some smaller branches due to overcrowding, and I wanted most of the resources to go to main colas. Checked it tonight and it's growing balls, picked them off. Would it be stress causing this? No light leaks. Will it continue to herm? I'm considering transplanting the auto outside/or just leaving outside but I can't be sure it's an auto and I don't want to goof up my strongest plant.
420-magazine-mobile785594950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile191704790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1176538639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325276442.jpg

Hi Coyotecojo, could you post a few pictures of the areas that have male parts? Was it only a couple you found?
During my last grow journal I had a Ganesh Spirit fem photo that I vegged for 60 days. On day 29 of flower I happened to come across male parts on the lower branch's that weren't getting the same about of light as the top. I panicked thinking they were nanners which I happen to have had brief run in with the grow before. A member by the name of SneakyGreen confirmed they were male parts but they had started to open that's why I was confused.
Believe it or not, finding a couple random male parts on the lower branch's is common. I grew a auto strain called midnight express that it happened to on a few plants. By random I mean coming across one looked like this... which is no big deal, it's a last ditch attempt the plant is making for survival.
420-magazine-mobile2136096378.jpg

If you finding them in bunches though that would be something very different.
Back to the Ganesh photo plant. So day 29 of flower I find these...
420-magazine-mobile1673168159.jpg

420-magazine-mobile784885287.jpg
420-magazine-mobile254524924.jpg

As you can see those even started to break open. It was suggested from sneakygreen to mist the male parts with water and then pluck them off. The water helps prevents the pollen from exploding every where. She looked like this when I first found them..
420-magazine-mobile708623370.jpg

After I had remove those I never came across another on this plant. She turned out fine.
420-magazine-mobile2040530263.jpg

Yes there were only 3-4 and all on lower, interior parts of the plant. I picked them off no problem but I it would be a pain to have to inspect each night. I'm hoping that as the stress is lowered, things will eventually work themselves out. Very nice looking plant you have there! Thanks for your help

Yes there were only 3-4 and all on lower, interior parts of the plant. I picked them off no problem but I it would be a pain to have to inspect each night. I'm hoping that as the stress is lowered, things will eventually work themselves out. Very nice looking plant you have there! Thanks for your help

I think you will be fine now that you removed the ones that were there .

Back
Top Bottom