Stretching help

cbgb

hey 420 friends need a little help : NLH#5 X SSH , 09/21 2 seeds were planted and germinated at the same time . light 17/7 and water, nutes,etc were duplicated on both plants....during veg growth (4 weeks) i noticed that 1 plant got about 4"-6" taller... on 10/21 switched to 12/12.... during (i think) "stretch " she gained another 4" taller than the short and bushy one ...the bushy one showed sex on 10/26 and the taller plant on 10/27.....question, the short bushy one has calyx & pistil's everywhere but the tall one has calyx and pistil here and there and some only have 1 white pistil. could this be because the taller plant is putting most of its energy to stretching ? and will eventually catch up ..............thanks for any help ..........:peace::thanks:

Could be. Might just be genetics. Have you searched for the different phenotypes for that strain? I've grown three of a strain and gotten a different type plant each time. One classic bush, one Christmas tree, and this run its a farking ponderosa pine.

hi.
just flowering 2 NLxH#5 myself and both are stretching very differently, one is almost double the size of the other after 16days 12/12, at the end of veg both were about the same size. the smaller of the 2 I managed to grab a couple of clones while it was in veg that I'm flowering along side, they are following the same shorter more dense flowing of its mother.
depending on yields its looking like the smaller denser of the 2 will make the next round and Mrs stretchy pants will get the chop. I'm putting it down to slightly different traits from the seeds, but time will tell 8 weeks and counting

Back
Top Bottom