Homebox

:smokin:I have a Habitat 44 tent 53"x53"x72 or 84" I can't recall :slide:

420mag_047.jpg

I live in the city and have neighbors above and next to me and it works great. My only advice is to be careful with what lamp you choose to grow with. I have a 1000W HPS and it is a pain to keep humidity up and temps down. I have a 8" Can Fan and 6" Can Fan and I cannot close the tent up completely. It's not a major problem because of my carbon filter and my tent is only used for flowering so it comes on in the morning and then turns off 12 hours later. I would look into finding a used cabinet of some sort on Craigslist or a flea market because a grow tent is not stealth AT ALL :smokin: if you need to be discrete :nicethread:

how much exactly did you dish out for those can fans? everyone single decent exhaust fan that i've come across is really expensive and i cant seem to find a place to order the filters. i've come across a sunleave 8 inch inline duct fan on wormsway.com that seems like a bargain but not so sure.

Ventilation is not cheap, thats for sure. I paid full price for the 6" fan which was $200+ and bought the 8" fan brand new on Ebay for $100 shipped :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom