Homemade Bong / Bubbler

^ Except the fact that you need something as a screen and it is impossible to cut those two things with a 8 dollar glass cutter let alone getting the dimensions right. Though with a better glass cutter and a screen, that would be an awesome piece. I may not know how to grow weed or all that great green thumb stuff... but I know a lot about customizing and fabricating things. My favorite custom built pieces were made from clay. Harder clays may be better because you CAN smoke out of them but I always suggest to buy a metal head or make a head from metal or glass. An acrylic clay is cool; especially for those broken glass pieces, if you ever broke your glass piece and need a knew one.
1, Buy some clay (I used glow in the dark/black light colors.)
2, Mold it into what ever you want, I usually use wire to make an outline first.
3, Then cut an opening for your glass piece to fit into, form it together.
*Always make sure that the piece has a clean air line with out any holes.*
4, When you're ready with it, you have to bake it in an oven.
*Depending on the thickness and type it takes 15 - 30 minutes.*
*And check in on it, especially if it is a big piece; they tend to slump over.*
5, Necessary for longer life: a sealer, any acrylic clay sealer (paint brush needed).

This isn't all thaaaaat easy but it really isn't hard either, best start off small and go bigger. It is a kick ass way to make personal peices. I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as I can of what they look like.

And remember, HOMEMADE DOESN"T MEAN YOU CAN'T BUY THE MATERIALS...

Piece out. :peace:

I've never thought about clay ...... lol i said the hell with it .... i bought a nice glass peice .... but i still have my good ole bong .... hits like a champ to .... As soon as i get a digital cam i will get ya'll some pics .... i have 2 metal bowls 1 chamber 1 regular .... my homemade bong and my glass bowl ....

The best homeade bong that CHEAP

HERE IS ALL YOU NEED!

1. A hollow plastic baseballbat

2. A stem for the bowl

3. A bowl

Really thats all you need and something to make a hole for the stem (a knife is whut I used lol.) Make sure the hole you make is SMALLER then the stem so it's tight as fuck and hard to put in and make sure you make the hole at an angle.

Back
Top Bottom