Hope I didn't screw my entire grow

Hdinkleman

Ok so out of me trying to help people in real life i went to visit a “growhouse” a few weeks ago.

the people ended up giving me two plants to take home which were in week 3 or 4 of flower

i brought the plants to a friends and gifted them to my friend

went to visit my friend and see the plants today, first thing i noticed is there were seeds in a few of the buds. im not sure whether the plants hermyed at the “growhouse” or were actually pollinated there or if the hermy had occurred at my friends house after i had transported the two plants there.

not thinking, or more like forgetting, about it i went home and went abouts my day.

well i ended up watering my plants today and had the thought that i was in the same clothes i was wearing when i had just returned from my friends house.

question is, is there a chance that my plants are now pollinated?
i didnt check enough of the plant to see any pollen or bananas when i was checking the two seeded plants, and i only touched them for a quick second. is there a good chance pollen traveled with me to my place?? im praying to god that it didnt, and im DONE helping people who dont want to listen in real life, it makes me sick to my stomach thinking i wasted my time trying to help this “growhouse” and now may have in effect screwed the last 3 months of work i have put into my plants.

FYI to everyone, inviting someone who grows to see your plants when you know there is pollen without telling said party is like having unprotected sex with someone knowing you have aids, i wont be going to this “growhouse” any time soon, lesson learned. i dont want any association with anyone growing cannabis that doesnt take it as seriously as i do. the Dinkleman is pissed!!!!

What's possible and what's likely aren't always the same. It is possible to transport pollen on your clothing. It's not likely it happened from the story I'm hearing though. Even if it did, not much you can do now except see how they turn out. Worst case, you may get a few seeds somewhere but I can't imaging you could have spread much pollen unless you were really playing with males that were throwing pollen at the time. :goodluck:

What's possible and what's likely aren't always the same. It is possible to transport pollen on your clothing. It's not likely it happened from the story I'm hearing though. Even if it did, not much you can do now except see how they turn out. Worst case, you may get a few seeds somewhere but I can't imaging you could have spread much pollen unless you were really playing with males that were throwing pollen at the time. :goodluck:

whew thank god, thank you for the prompt response.
i hardly touched the plant except for plucking one seed out and telling my friend that the plant had seeds.
i didnt neccasarily know if a granule of pollen touched my plants whether that means the whole plant would then produce seeds or whatever.
either way thank you, ill try to stop stressing about it a bit

:thumb::thanks::snowboating:

Sorry for the horrible experience I think you might have a few seeds here and there in the worst case scenario but overall it will be fine. I believe it takes alot more than a few possible stray pollens to "contaminate" the whole tent.

I don’t let anyone physically near my grow room. And I stay away from others as well. I even tread lightly when I’m in the hydro store, and then change and wash up once home.

My wife works at a plant place on Tuesday’s. So she is banned from the basement on that day!

I even worry about some chump growing outdoor down the street, and their pollen sucking into my intake, floating through my house and making sweet love to my ladies...so I installed 3 hepa air filtration units along the air path down to my grow room!

Back
Top Bottom